Sofia Coppola (SC) Club

Has anyone had any wrinkling or buckling toward the top by the zipper when carrying by the shoulder strap? Maybe I am carrying too much stuff. I had a small umbrella in here. It's a shame because there is so much room. I am considering getting a base shaper for support as I don't want to risk damaging/warping the bag.View attachment 3484505
View attachment 3484506
No for me. I think it's because my SC's the leather hasn't soften so still holding its shape. I hope it stays like this.

Has anyone had any wrinkling or buckling toward the top by the zipper when carrying by the shoulder strap? Maybe I am carrying too much stuff. I had a small umbrella in here. It's a shame because there is so much room. I am considering getting a base shaper for support as I don't want to risk damaging/warping the bag.View attachment 3484505
View attachment 3484506

My pm size doesn't warp like that. For my mm size I use a d and c organizer to make it look more structured.

Hi! It's a samorga organizer. I ordered it from their website. There are lots of sizes and colors to choose from. It's made from soft felt which is light and doesn't have any hard edges which may scratch the beautiful suede lining of the sc bag. It took 3 weeks for me to receive it, but it's worth the wait!

Hi! It's a samorga organizer. I ordered it from their website. There are lots of sizes and colors to choose from. It's made from soft felt which is light and doesn't have any hard edges which may scratch the beautiful suede lining of the sc bag. It took 3 weeks for me to receive it, but it's worth the wait!

I ordered 2 today! They look great!

I love them all unfortunately- I have the originals in cobalt, jasper, and the suede. Also the original monogram, the monogram clutch, and the black suede clutch. No wonder I don't have any money! LOL!

I first bought the Cobalt and sold it, then I bought the Monogram which I still have and use enormously, especially when I travel. Then I bought the Asphalt suede...and I stopped there! Now I wish I had also bought the suede clutch, since I can never find a clutch I really like. Also I think I should have got the Jasper instead of the Asphalt.

I first bought the Cobalt and sold it, then I bought the Monogram which I still have and use enormously, especially when I travel. Then I bought the Asphalt suede...and I stopped there! Now I wish I had also bought the suede clutch, since I can never find a clutch I really like. Also I think I should have got the Jasper instead of the Asphalt.