So...what 'cha thinking about???

I am not a fan of macaroons and I think I could produce some pretty fair results with 4K euros!;)

Thank you, RC...thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one... Well about the macaroons... Will return to Paris in November...to H...if I go to Laduree...I am sticking w/ the other sinful looking deserts...

LOL!!!!! I can remember those sleep-over days SO well. I actually had a lot of fun though. I used to make a special breakfast in the morning.....a traditional Italian pastry....and the girls used to love it! HAVE FUN, ROCKER. These days go so fast!!!!

Oh, God, now I feel so inadequate with my sleepover-breakfast frozen toaster waffles.

Thank you, RC...thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one... Well about the macaroons... Will return to Paris in November...to H...if I go to Laduree...I am sticking w/ the other sinful looking deserts...

Hehehe, I am hoping you get lucky there.

I am thinking that I hope to get lucky there too, albeit in a different sense. LOL.

Did you ever try the chocolat tart from Maison du Chocolat?

They have Pierre Marcolini in Paris. I will email you the address.

Hehehe, I am hoping you get lucky there.

I am thinking that I hope to get lucky there too, albeit in a different sense. LOL.

Did you ever try the chocolat tart from Maison du Chocolat?

They have Pierre Marcolini in Paris. I will email you the address.

LOL...I hope you get lucky, too! Here's hoping you have a green ___? No... That's just wrong...

Have not tried the chocolate tart...

I think I am "fruit" girl...lol... If chocolate, it must be in very small pieces...

LOL...I hope you get lucky, too! Here's hoping you have a green ___? No... That's just wrong...

Have not tried the chocolate tart...

I think I am "fruit" girl...lol... If chocolate, it must be in very small pieces...

I'm generally a fruit girl too. Note, fruit. NOT fruity.

Given choice of fruit-based dessert or choc cake, it's the former.

But the choc tart at MdC is excellent. Perfect balance, not too sweet. I cannot, just cannot, deal with many brands of chocolate which are too sweet by half for me me.

Hmmmm, green __..... No comment.