So...what 'cha thinking about???

I wonder...if I will have to wait for Paris for my next bag...if I will find a bag in Paris...if I will use my darn store credit... I wonder if I want a HAC or a Birkin next... I wonder if I have enough Kelly bags for now... I wonder if I will get H lucky soon... I wonder... To be continued...

Rocker, I can't make it to the lunch as planned, unfortunately--DH and I have to go out of town to Pennsylvania. :sad: Terrible timing!!
I got a "little" bag today, just a great everyday bag to throw on my shoulder. It's an Evelyne GM in black Clemence with PHW. Great birthday gift, and a nice reasonable price point as far as H is concerned!

Hlfinn, check your email.

LOL!!!!! I can remember those sleep-over days SO well. I actually had a lot of fun though. I used to make a special breakfast in the morning.....a traditional Italian pastry....and the girls used to love it! HAVE FUN, ROCKER. These days go so fast!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA! Sounds like you are having a great birthday! I am so bummed you won't be there this week, but hopefully we can both make the next one too!!!!! And Congrats on your new bag!!! Sounds lovely!!!

i think it's the Evelyne II.

got it. lol.

i am thinking that i can't decide on an agenda color. i am thinking that i REALLY want an etriver belt but they are way too much money. i am thinking i should check my lottery ticket from last night.

S'MOm, as soon as I read that, I had to go in and give all the girls a big hug as they were gobbling down the cornbread muffins.
Cynthia, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Evelyn!

aw! so sweet. you're making me so excited to see my nieces tomorrow. we're going back to school shopping. one of them is going to be a senior in hs this year and i feel like i need to see her as much as possible. i can't believe this is our last year of back to school shopping! and that she's leaving! man, they grow up too fast!

actually i have no idea what i'm thinking. i just got up and stood in the middle of the living room for a good few minutes trying to figure out what i got up for.