So...what 'cha thinking about???

1. Me...thinking it has been a long dry spell... LOL...Hermes that is...

2. Buying an H scarf for the fall...I have several in mind.

3. LOL...did think about a leather GP tote today... But held back... Not sure if really, really want one (although it might be quite practical)...or if I want something else that I am tired of waiting for (although it really has not been that long)...or if both would be quite practical...haha...

4. That I've been away from home for over a month, on vacation, and when I get back on Tuesday, I am going to head straight for my H store, to see what I've missed.... I need an orange fix!!

5. My local stores seem to be experiencing a drought...I swear...

6. Well.....let's see.

I'm thinking how nice it will be when the weather turns cooler to finally wear my lovely baby Blue Hermes cashmere stole.....

I'm thinking how nice it will be to see the unveiling of the Year of India cadena......and to find out it's a dang flying carpet after all!!! LMAO!!!

I'm thinking how nice it will be to one day find my broken-down, well-loved, really-lived-in but not-wrecked black Box calf Birkin.....

AND I'm thinking how nice it is to have Lilach back.

Oops.....and Rose too. Natch!

7. ^woo cashmere stole.
    I am waiting to wear my hat scarf when it gets cold!

8. Now I am thinking it is wine time...

Hmmm...cashmere...and it's only 95 degrees today...

9. It's good to have lilach back. She always had the best information, like insider information, on Hermes.

10. right now i'm thinking about the little something i ordered from the store today. it's little but i am soooo excited!

11. Ok.......SPILL!!!!!! There's NO WAY you're going to get away with that, H......spill or give some hints............

12. ^^^Did ya' get it?

13. Or else.............:boxing:

14. H...What did ya order??? Come on now...

15. Oh MERIKA! I LOVE that saying you have by Ghandi! It's so, so true.

oops.....sorry......back to topic.