So sad...banned before I began...

H-Less, it is just a bag and it does pop up on Bluefly regularly for some reason so you might have another chance. Your marriage is more important. Maybe give him some time and he will come around to seeing how wonderful the bags are.

H-Less, I saw this Ebano Campana on eBay and the price is really attractive. If there are no issues with authencity and seller, I would think it's a deal. Perhaps DH might succumb to this when he compares the price against retail? This might also let him know that you are sourcing around for the best deal and your TDF wish in getting a BV? :idea: Gee, just my rambling but give this a lookie.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI...m=180171163896&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

H-Less-as far as dh goes that's your call. as far as the campana, i happen to love it in nero and in fact have the large campana in nero but if you prefer ebano then i think you should wait for what you really want. even on bluefly they are far from inexpensive so i think you should wait for what you really want.

H-Less-as far as dh goes that's your call. as far as the campana, i happen to love it in nero and in fact have the large campana in nero but if you prefer ebano then i think you should wait for what you really want. even on bluefly they are far from inexpensive so i think you should wait for what you really want.
You are right...And I will wait. Thank you!:love:

H-Less,

First of all, that sucks.

Since you mentioned you are rejoining the workforce, perhaps after your first month you can have the conversation again, now that he feels you are also contributing to the domestic finances?