So sad...banned before I began...

so i went to the bv boutique and saw (cuddled :shame:smile: the large campana (in blk and ebano) as well as the lrg veneta. I must say I :heart::heart::heart: the campana in blk. It was :drool:.
So now I need a plan to get it. The DH and I discussed a plan to set aside $$$ from my new job and he seemed less freaked out :cursing:. So maybe I am making progress. Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe there IS a bv in my future:yahoo:.

BEST OF LUCK!! the large campana in black is my FAVORITE BV piece.

my friend went to italy last year and got it in Ebano for a very nice price (before the price increase) and she went again this month and asked if i wanted her to bring one back for me but i just can't justify the purchase.

i am slowly saving up for it as i think it's the perfect black bag. hope we will both be able to own one soon!!

H-less, I am so late to the game here, being out of town for a week. I had to put in my two cents because I was in your shoes just a few years ago. DH could not understand why I wanted a new purse when my old one was just fine. Not because we couldn't afford it, but because I didn't NEED it. We went around and around about it, and finally we agreed that a portion of my work bonus would go into a "purse fund" in a separate account that he would never have to look at if he didn't want to; that way I could spend whatever I wanted without having to ask him permission (something neither of us liked).

I don't know if your DH is like mine, but I think once he sees how happy these bags make you, he will come to accept your love of nice bags. Not saying he will understand, just come to accept it because he wants you to be happy. Ultimately, that is what any spouse wants; I recall a Sex and The City episode when Charlotte gets the puppy in a basket when she is depressed about not having a baby, and her husband says anything that makes you smile like that is okay with me. I hope your husband feels the same way.

OB and Ms.P. you both make me :shame:. Thanks for sharing. It was lovely to see the bag today. And for the first time all week I really do feel like I will own it one day:love:.

I guess now that going back to work seems more official; I can brush off some of that SAHM guilt and get ready to spend a little w/o feeling a lot of guilt. And I must admit that feels pretty darn GOOD!:yahoo:

H-less, I am so glad you got to see and try on a campana IRL; it makes your goal of owning one much more real. I believe that you definitely deserve it sans guilt (not that you should feel guilty about being a SAHM) and even better if it's your hard earned money that made it possible!

OB Thanks!

Being a SAHM for the last few years has been great and ridiculously tough all at once and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But I must admit getting my official offer TODAY and having it be so positive like they LIKE me they really do. And believe in me...That was nice to hear.
:back2topic: I feel good to say the least... and can't wait to sport my bv with pride. I will keep you ALL posted.

Yes, now that you're also contributing monetarily, I think it more than justify a nice bag for yourself. Think of it as a reward for your SAHM days and the welcome present to the working world. All the best to rejoining the work force. And remember to have fun too.

Yes, now that you're also contributing monetarily, I think it more than justify a nice bag for yourself. Think of it as a reward for your SAHM days and the welcome present to the working world. All the best to rejoining the work force. And remember to have fun too.
Thanks Ms. P. I definatley will.
:party:

i am very sorry i came late to this thread!! :sad: i had been away for a few days..
dear i am SO happy for u!! isnt it great to have something to look forward to? :nuts: and you know the best part.. u have your eye settled on a gorgeos lovely classic BV.. which means it will be waiting for you to pick up when ever you are ready!! u dont have to worry about seasonal color getting disconnected etc!! thats a majore plus i say!!
here is a little suggestion i am not exactly sure someone mentioned it yet.. why not also try to sell your current bags during the upcomming monthes to add up to the fund.. :yes: the ride will be more enjoyable when clean your closet of pre-loved bags :biggrin:

H-Less, I'm glad things are looking up a bit. If you and your husband are overall fiscally responsible as you've indicated you definetely deserve to treat yourself every now and then. My dad always said a happy home and family starts with a happy momma! ;)