Sienna Miller Thread

I recently watched something about this on Larry King...that often the celebs call the paps to let them know where they'll be! I'm sure that isn't true in a lot of cases, but I felt pretty silly not knowing that little fact. She didn't seem to try to lay low!:tdown:

Paris does this all the time and Nicole Richie did too. That is pretty much how these two launched their careers. And Lilo used to do this all the time too. That is why you would always see them in the celeb weeklies. Britney allegedly was always in close contact with the paps during her meltdown ... and before she started dating Adnan. A lot of the celebs go to places where they know the paps will be. Why do you think they all go to lunch at The Ivy? It ain't for the $30 Cobb salad.
Like another poster said, Sienna isn't exactly known for acting abilities. She hasn't really had any roles of note. I think the only reason a lot of people know who she is because she is in the celeb weeklies.

I'm trying to feel bad for her, but... I just can't.

At the same time I agree with the poster who said why don't they go around yelling these things at the men?

Like, Ryan Phillipe - I didn't see anyone screaming obscenities at him for cheating on his wife and ruining his marriage.

It's still a man's world, unfotunately.

should be one of the eighth wonders of the world.

women are so hard on each other. You think the men are dogging those that cheat on their wives? nope!!

most don't really care.

Why does everyone keep harping on about the fact that Sienna was topless in those pics.....she was in Europe and us Europeans sunbath topless alot!! And once again I'll point out that Getty had split months before getting with Sienna.

I'm pretty sure the paps were screaming at her, probably calling her a slut and trying to get a reaction out of her. Mission Accomplished!

The thing that actually bothers me about this... do men who cheat on their wives ever get this? I mean, if they went and called Sean Penn a dirty ho or Ryan Phillippe or Ethan Hawke whoever, they would get knocked the f**k out. lolll. So, they decided to make a girl cry cause shes smaller and weaker and has no bodyguard. PLEASE. Like these photo bastards don't do dispicable things on a daily goddamn basis, they are pointing fingers and trying to get money from other people's stupid moves.

And to add, its like is any of this doing ANYONE any good? You think this makes the boyfriend's wife happy? I doubt it so much. Is this some kind of "homewrecker warning" public service? What is the point. Yeah, stay classy, paps.:rolleyes:

i'm so glad you brought up this point. just another one of those infuriating double standards that won't change anytime soon if ever. i don't feel sorry for her, but even the most indignant of us have to admit that it's completely unfair how they're attacking her, yet when a male celeb is unfaithful, the reaction is not quite so venemous.

Why does everyone keep harping on about the fact that Sienna was topless in those pics.....she was in Europe and us Europeans sunbath topless alot!! And once again I'll point out that Getty had split months before getting with Sienna.

so some articles say. Others present the situation in a completely different light as in they were very much married when this happened.

I have no problem with her being topless in the photos. I do have a problem with her getting felt up by a still married man in those photos. It has since come to life that Getty and his wife were not in fact seperated.

I have no problem with her being topless in the photos. I do have a problem with her getting felt up by a still married man in those photos. It has since come to life that Getty and his wife were not in fact seperated.

Fact remains she was told otherwise......no one can MAKE a man leave his wife and children.....give the girl a break

Fact remains she was told otherwise......no one can MAKE a man leave his wife and children.....give the girl a break

hmmm she is not 10 years old, she should know better! its the oldest line in the book.:rolleyes:get a divorce and then frolick around ffs.

Plus how can you really know what was said and what wasnt? it might be just a spin.

And do you think Jude told her the same and poor innocent Sienna fell for that? Again, she should know better this time.

if memory serves me well she went overboard when she found out jude cheated on her with the nanny and he was hounded by the press pluss rightly grilled over his conduct now its her turn to be pilloried she doesnt want to play ball funny that :hrmm:? oh and to add to the womans class her mum was with her when she was topless kissing a married man such a classy family

And back to the topless thing again.....big freakin' deal! So what that her mother was there, she is comfortable in her own skin and was sunbathing topless.......it's not like she did a Lil Kim on the red carpet......sheesh!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^ I'd sunbathe topless in front of my mum,why not?? It is normal in Europe to go topless,and I have also heard that she was told,by him,that the marriage was 'long over'.
And Jude cheated with the nanny when they were still an item,no over there,so this is a bit different.
The biggest shame is that kids are involved,and if she was fed a conveinent line by him,then the onus should be on him to protect his family by not prancing about with a topless girl so soon after the split maybe??

should be one of the eighth wonders of the world.

women are so hard on each other. You think the men are dogging those that cheat on their wives? nope!!

most don't really care.

Totally.

I think she was mean for running out on her last guy,and offloading him by text,but thats her business,but thats just mho.She does'nt deserve hounding into the ground by paps,if it was anyone of us,no-one would care,they are doing it just to 'get the money shot' and thats nasty.