Sienna Miller Thread

sorry i disagree snogging and frolicking practically nude in front of your mother with a man you know to be married is just tacky but thats just my opinion and no i dont think women are too hard on each other . also if she cant stand the heat she should stay out of the kitchen i totally believe she could avoid the press if she wanted this is now her job she will be making money from this believe me

Just saw on E! that her mommy came to her rescue and came in defense to her poor daughters man eating:
found this blurb as well..

Sienna Miller's mom has something to say

Hollywood actress Sienna Miller's mom is defending the actress over her alleged relationship with Balthazar Getty. Sienna and Getty, who last month, announced his separation from wife Rosetta, have enjoyed a whirlwind romance which has attracted criticism from the worldwide press. And the actress’ mother, Jo, is upset at the reaction to her daughter's romance. She says, "You can’t understand how a woman seeing a man who has been separated from his wife for months can cause such a scandal."It’s awful, I can’t tell you. You wonder when it’s all going to stop." But Miller is pleased how some pals have jumped to her daughter’s defence. She also adds, "Thank goodness some people are seeing the hypocrisy of it all. I know it makes Sienna pleased to read these things. It means a lot to her when there’s so much negativity and criticism around."​

So I guess when you have been brought up by a mother who always makes excuses for your messes, you end up a mess like Sienna! What a shame!

i definitely agree that the man is just as big a part of this as she is- it takes two.. but you would hope that they both would have taken his children into account thats what bothers me the most,,, his children might see these pictures one day and his wife had a baby not even a year ago, so they couldn't have been over for that long- let a respectable amount of time pass before you go out publicly with another women

But as a women, you should try and think of how another women feels. What if Sienna were home with the kids, while daddy was playing touch down with another women. Come on.. think about the sista's.. shes wrong. Anyway you slice it, Sienna has lost much respect in my book. And.. she hasn't changed one bit. She keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Why can't she go find a single man?

He's an a**hole and whore who should have a higher standard for his spouse, but it's still called girl code on her part, whether she has a relationship with his wife or not. She was hard on the other women and kids she's never considered. It's bad enough his wife is married to a slut, but Sienna chose to be a part of that. That's gross and pathetic in my book.

Last edited:
Oh, and I don't feel sorry for her. Paps may be vultures, but there will always be those out there who will legally stalk celebs for that picture that may get them thousands to a million dollars. Celebs know that's a reality in their profession, harsh or not. Doesn't make it fair (although some call for the attention), but it's what they face no matter how obscene paps can be. If she doesn't want to be hounded, then don't do something or give them that pic that earns the magazine who buy these pictures the scoop. Scandal and unethical behavior brings out more magazine purchases and herds of paps. Maybe a non celeb can get away with it, but unfortunately celebs have to proactive to not get caught in this kind of situation. The ones I feel bad for are the ones who havent done anything scandalous, like having babies, and are swarmed.

Last edited:
I definitely think women are hard on each other. I also tend to think (as Oprah says over and over) that you will do better when you know better.
Sienna seems young, indulged and impulsive. Hopefully, she will learn as she grows and make better choices.
As for her mom supporting her, isn't that what moms do?
I'm glad she has support.

I definitely think women are hard on each other. I also tend to think (as Oprah says over and over) that you will do better when you know better.
Sienna seems young, indulged and impulsive. Hopefully, she will learn as she grows and make better choices.
As for her mom supporting her, isn't that what moms do?
I'm glad she has support.

I dont know if you´re married or in a relationship, cfred, but I would like to hear you justifying a girl the same way if you found out your other half is heaving a steamy hot affair behind your back with some young hooha.

Would you say oh its ok she is impulsive, i dont mind she contributed to the situation, she wil make a better choice when she another occasion to wreck a home in a few years? I dont think so. Its never too early for some decency.

It all nice and fuzzy to be tolerant and understanding...until it hits you personally.

Thank you nataliam, I agree 1000%. Her mom needs to smack the sense into her ass. I've been cheated on and know what that feels like. AS Oprah says and shes right, you do better when you know better! AS a women, we all should know what this feels like. NOBODY wants to feel or be the cheated on. It sucks. I don't know how anybody can do it. Who in the hell do they think they are? Go and find your own man. If someone is taken.. walk away! Be the smart one in the twosome.. she knows better, why can't she DO better?

Thank you nataliam, I agree 1000%. Her mom needs to smack the sense into her ass. I've been cheated on and know what that feels like. AS Oprah says and shes right, you do better when you know better! AS a women, we all should know what this feels like. NOBODY wants to feel or be the cheated on. It sucks. I don't know how anybody can do it. Who in the hell do they think they are? Go and find your own man. If someone is taken.. walk away! Be the smart one in the twosome.. she knows better, why can't she DO better?

:tup: :hugs:

I am not justifying Sienna's behavior-- I don't know the girl. I think her lifestyle has contributed to her being a pampered person.
But, I do think she has the capability to become a better person should she choose to take accountability for her actions and learn from them.
As for her mother, she can give her daughter whatever private advice she chooses but I am glad in public she supports her daughter. I would appreciate the same solidarity from my own mother.
If my guy cheated on me I would, of course, be devastated. I wouldn't want to give the girl any free pass. But, I would be more concerned and angry and betrayed by my guy.