Sienna Miller Thread

But, I do think she has the capability to become a better person should she choose to take accountability for her actions and learn from them.

YEs thats true and applies to many situations in life. BUT she was in the exact same situation and then she was also the one being cheated on..that didnt teach her anything! No compassion or understanding from me for her, sorry.

Thank you nataliam, I agree 1000%. Her mom needs to smack the sense into her ass. I've been cheated on and know what that feels like. AS Oprah says and shes right, you do better when you know better! AS a women, we all should know what this feels like. NOBODY wants to feel or be the cheated on. It sucks. I don't know how anybody can do it. Who in the hell do they think they are? Go and find your own man. If someone is taken.. walk away! Be the smart one in the twosome.. she knows better, why can't she DO better?

A good mother will stand by you in public no matter what you have done - but in private i'm sure she's told her off for being so stupid!

It really shocks me how damn right nasty some of you have been about her. Until you have been in that situation you cannot judge. You cannot help who you fall in love with. We all make mistakes, sadly hers is public.

What pisses me off the most is i bet you all still ADORE Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie but they were screwing around behind Jennifer Aniston's back?! Why is that ok?

Anyway, Jude Law screwed over Sienna, so maybe Sienna has become desensitised to everything. Like they say a bully is often someone who has been bullied.. maybe a cheater is someone who has been cheated on? They want someone else to feel the pain they felt?!

I don't know - my psychology is limited to Alevel standard im afraid.

A good mother will stand by you in public no matter what you have done - but in private i'm sure she's told her off for being so stupid!

It really shocks me how damn right nasty some of you have been about her. Until you have been in that situation you cannot judge. You cannot help who you fall in love with. We all make mistakes, sadly hers is public.

What pisses me off the most is i bet you all still ADORE Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie but they were screwing around behind Jennifer Aniston's back?! Why is that ok?

Anyway, Jude Law screwed over Sienna, so maybe Sienna has become desensitised to everything. Like they say a bully is often someone who has been bullied.. maybe a cheater is someone who has been cheated on? They want someone else to feel the pain they felt?!

I don't know - my psychology is limited to Alevel standard im afraid.

A few points :

It was in private when her mum enjoyed sunshine with her daughter screwing a married man on the same boat. I guess that excludes telling her off.

We all make mistakes, but we learn from them. She refuses to. Falling in love is not everything.

I dont know about other gals, but Angelina is ont he very top of my black list as well, another serial homewrecker. Aint no coincidence if you ask me.

Hey before Jude screwed her over, he screwed his wife over with her. She just got a taste of her own medicine. And if after that she still goes and hits on a married man, there is nothing left to say.

I agree, that mother still supports her daughter has constantly lied and has all but murdered her child (the mother's granchild). Mother's just do that.

I doubt she'd fallen in love with him considering she just has an adoration for married men. Although, I would nip it in the bud before I even considered being an adulterer with a family man that involves another woman or his children who doesn't deserve the pain of a cheating husband. Leave that to the next woman who has no problem with it.

Also, IF it's not even about the guy and it's some psychological vendetta against married women, and she only wants to inflict the same pain she felt when Jude cheated on her, then I have even less respect for her than I do. Then she's need help. So, heck yeah, we see things facts in the media everyday that involves men and women who do dispicable behavior. The only way I wouldn't judge is if she had absolutely no idea that both men weren't married or called their wives in advance to as if it was ok to have a fling with them.

Last edited:
:crybaby::crybaby::rolleyes:. She's pathetic. If she wants to act like a slut - the least she could do is own it. She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves:P. And she should probably be thankful that Mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around Malibu.;)

OT/ Sorry, but print*model is the cat in your avatar wearing a sweater?:smile:
Back to topic....Sienna the slut!

A few points :

It was in private when her mum enjoyed sunshine with her daughter screwing a married man on the same boat. I guess that excludes telling her off.

We all make mistakes, but we learn from them. She refuses to. Falling in love is not everything.

I dont know about other gals, but Angelina is ont he very top of my black list as well, another serial homewrecker. Aint no coincidence if you ask me.

Hey before Jude screwed her over, he screwed his wife over with her. She just got a taste of her own medicine. And if after that she still goes and hits on a married man, there is nothing left to say.

Jude and Sadie officially divorced October 2003. They were still married when Jude started seeing Sienna but they were separated due to Jude's previous affairs. Not exactly a suprise when Sadie cheated on her husband Gary Kemp to be with Jude - guess she got a taste of her own medicine! They divorced on the grounds that Jude was "mentally cruel"! to Sadie! :confused1: Not because of Sienna and their relationship! For Goodness sake she allowed the kids to holiday with them!

Anyways, i'm not going to debate this any longer. I am just disapointed by the reaction of many ladies on this board and almost feel like you can all "relate" to Rosetta Millington and so therefore have a personal vendetta against Sienna! :confused1: Who knows?

All i can say is, we all make mistakes. I hope Sienna has learnt by hers and if she ever needed a shoulder to cry on i'd be there for her.

Jude and Sadie officially divorced October 2003. They were still married when Jude started seeing Sienna but they were separated due to Jude's previous affairs. Not exactly a suprise when Sadie cheated on her husband Gary Kemp to be with Jude - guess she got a taste of her own medicine! They divorced on the grounds that Jude was "mentally cruel"! to Sadie! :confused1: Not because of Sienna and their relationship! For Goodness sake she allowed the kids to holiday with them!

Anyways, i'm not going to debate this any longer. I am just disapointed by the reaction of many ladies on this board and almost feel like you can all "relate" to Rosetta Millington and so therefore have a personal vendetta against Sienna! :confused1: Who knows?

All i can say is, we all make mistakes. I hope Sienna has learnt by hers and if she ever needed a shoulder to cry on i'd be there for her.

I am not related to Rosetta. But I do feel more connection and compassion for women who find out that their man cheated on them than for those who spread their legs regardless the wedding band.

Off topic - the bunny domination in your signature made me laugh ! Its so cute :heart:

A few points :

Natiliam, you and I have the same ideas and opinions here.
First of all: NO, a good mother would smack the shi* out of her daughter for being a home wrecker. Shes a HOME WRECKER!

SECOND: I hate Angelina, I've said it before on another thread, and I'm saying it again. She is a man eater, a home wrecker, a lier, a weirdo.. and many many more things. I can't believe Brad is that whipped that he can't see pleasure from reality?

Don't talk to me about judgment! I was cheated on. I know the feeling! It is NOT FUN! I would never do it to another women. All I have to say and this is the last time I will comment about this, b/c I don't want anyone to think I am a hater.. but ..... Sienna is a BAD person! She will never learn, b/c she only cares about her own sorry self. When and I mean it,,, when, it happens to her,, then she will know what it feels like. Karma baby, Karma!

Smack her ass!

I dont know if you´re married or in a relationship, cfred, but I would like to hear you justifying a girl the same way if you found out your other half is heaving a steamy hot affair behind your back with some young hooha.

Would you say oh its ok she is impulsive, i dont mind she contributed to the situation, she wil make a better choice when she another occasion to wreck a home in a few years? I dont think so. Its never too early for some decency.

It all nice and fuzzy to be tolerant and understanding...until it hits you personally.

Oh and if I was behaving like a spoiled brat and a homewrecker, I would expect my mum to talk some sense into me not give me support!

I totally agree! and plus, she's not that young anymore. She can't go around acting like a kid and not expect consequences. Sure the guy is wrong too, but so was she. are we suppose to go "aww..poor sienna.." and then hug each other and pig out on ice-cream together??

and I dont have a problem with her sunbathing topless infront of her mom. But she was topless, and having a heavy makeout session the guy. My mom would have effin killed me right there and then.

Sienna is 26 years old, why is her mom even saying anything? She is a grown up. She should act like it. She got caught, so she needs to deal with the consequences of her actions.