Show us your wedding dress

Wow!! DF and I sometimes watch say yes to the dress and we sometimes think those dresses come across a bit OTT but yours suits you to PERFECTION!!! You look absolutely gorgeous - I love the beading on the bodice of course but even the delicate fabric of the skirt - divine!!

Thanks so much love! I tweaked it a bit because it was originally a lot more revealing but the vision was there when I tried it on. Helps that my mom's a dressmaker so she tailored it to me perfectly. All the dresses on here are beautiful, Congrats to all! :smile:

Loved seeing everyone's dresses!
got married last year.. after looking at many lace dresses surprised myself with a simple Alvina Valenta one... then changed into Parker minidress for reception party.

0012_Reception.jpg

0038_GetReady.jpg

Ok so after trying on my reception dress with my mum's input and MUCH soul-searching, I've decided to return it :nogood:

It's sad, because it is sooooooo beautiful, the lace work is divine and I've never worn anything so special, it really just flat out does not suit my figure. My bust looks enormous in it :-s not exactly the look I'm going for at our wedding :blush:

Anyway, moving onwards and upwards I say. Having discussed it with my mum, I've decided I definitely want an outfit to change into as we get towards the end of the reception, before we go out to party to the small hours. I'm going to keep an open mind and the right outfit will make sense to me when I see it, I'm sure :yes: :tup:

Ok so after trying on my reception dress with my mum's input and MUCH soul-searching, I've decided to return it :nogood:

It's sad, because it is sooooooo beautiful, the lace work is divine and I've never worn anything so special, it really just flat out does not suit my figure. My bust looks enormous in it :-s not exactly the look I'm going for at our wedding :blush:

Anyway, moving onwards and upwards I say. Having discussed it with my mum, I've decided I definitely want an outfit to change into as we get towards the end of the reception, before we go out to party to the small hours. I'm going to keep an open mind and the right outfit will make sense to me when I see it, I'm sure :yes: :tup:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that you decided to return the dress..hope you find something else that you love!

Very old thread, but couldn't resist posting my dress! First pic is with my dad on our way to the church, 2nd pic was at home, 3rd pick at the Museum with detailing of my long train (that was detachable).

Attachments

• 1461090691387.jpg
    1461090691387.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 1461090701490.jpg
    1461090701490.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 417
  • 1461090713485.jpg
    1461090713485.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 438