Sèvres Porcelain

View attachment 3508633
Yay, my custom order finally arrived! This Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in light pink Porcelain De Sevres!!! I'd like to give a very special thanks to Pazt for sharing with us all the approval of this particular bracelet combo for herself! I must admit that in 2015 when the holiday pendant was released in pink porcelain I secretly wished they would release the same pink porcelain color for the Vintage Alhambra pieces, however I never thought of inquiring about it until the lovely Pazt shared her news with us all! Thank you all for letting me share my joy, I'm over the moon!

Stunning Hun! Is it exactly the same colour as last years holiday pendant? It's incredible, congrats!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: kimber418
View attachment 3508633
Yay, my custom order finally arrived! This Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in light pink Porcelain De Sevres!!! I'd like to give a very special thanks to Pazt for sharing with us all the approval of this particular bracelet combo for herself! I must admit that in 2015 when the holiday pendant was released in pink porcelain I secretly wished they would release the same pink porcelain color for the Vintage Alhambra pieces, however I never thought of inquiring about it until the lovely Pazt shared her news with us all! Thank you all for letting me share my joy, I'm over the moon!
Congratulations!!
What a lovely photo, too. The foil butterflies fluttering around your new bracelet are so pretty.

View attachment 3508633

omg so beautiful! pink is my fav colour so I am dying!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I don't know much about custom orders, please pardon my ignorance. how much more do they cost vs the regular pieces and can they only be done through specific boutiques? like place Vendome?

View attachment 3508633
Congratulations!! It's absolutely gorgeous!

omg so beautiful! pink is my fav colour so I am dying!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I don't know much about custom orders, please pardon my ignorance. how much more do they cost vs the regular pieces and can they only be done through specific boutiques? like place Vendome?

Hi sweetie, thank you for your sweet compliments! Pink is also my fave color! So as far as custom orders go I believe some pieces that are retired for example are marked up by 30% if you get approved for a custom order. This bracelet was more than 30% above the MOP 5 motif bracelet for example, so it may depend on what exactly it is that you're ordering. If it is something VCA has never offered before than it may be way more expensive, but its safe to say that you can expect pieces to be at least 30% more when being custom orders. I'm not sure if all boutiques are able to make special order request for clients, however I live the the US and it was my local boutique that placed my custom order not Place Vendome. Hope this helps =)

Reactions: kimber418
Hi sweetie, thank you for your sweet compliments! Pink is also my fave color! So as far as custom orders go I believe some pieces that are retired for example are marked up by 30% if you get approved for a custom order. This bracelet was more than 30% above the MOP 5 motif bracelet for example, so it may depend on what exactly it is that you're ordering. If it is something VCA has never offered before than it may be way more expensive, but its safe to say that you can expect pieces to be at least 30% more when being custom orders. I'm not sure if all boutiques are able to make special order request for clients, however I live the the US and it was my local boutique that placed my custom order not Place Vendome. Hope this helps =)

thank you for your reply! this is good to know.

may I request some modeling shots!!! [emoji7]

View attachment 3508633

Gorgeous!