Sèvres Porcelain

I also was appalled at the thought of paying so much for porcelain, but once I saw it, I was hooked. I highly recommend it for any of you who are on the fence. I guess I'm biased though

:faint: Wowzers! This is absolutely one of the most beautiful photos I've seen on TPF. You're one lucky lady to have these gorgeous VCA & H. Thank you so much for showing us. They're just lovely! :ps:

Reactions: purseinsanity
I'm wondering if any of you guys own a single Vendome pendant and a single onyx pendant at the same time. I was planning to buy the Vendome pendant next time when I go to France. While I was planning to buy it, this year's holiday pendant looks so tempting and I already paid for it to reserve it.

I haven't seen the Vendome pendant in person. I read posts and saw a few pictures, so I understand it is slightly bigger then the vintage size. However, I'm not sure how blue it will be indoors. Since I'm getting onyx with a small diamond, there's a difference, and the Vendome pendant looks definitely blue outdoors and slightly bigger, so there're other differences. However, I'm still worried if it looks dark enough to be seen as a black color indoors, maybe it can be too similar to own both holiday onyx pendant and Vendome pendant.

Within few weeks, I will be planning my vacation trip with my hubby. Paris is one of the city we are seriously considering. :smile: My hubby doesn't know that it can affect my decision, but sure it is. :smile:
Can anyone who already own Blue Porcelains share thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I am contemplating the same pendants as you too. Hee Hee. I'm planning a Paris trip this year as long as I get my vacation requests approved from my work place. I originally wanted the onyx vintage Alhambra pendant but was also considering the holiday pendant and the place vendome pendant. I only plan on getting one of these pendants. Let me know what you decide and if you are able to take pictures of the two pendants side by side that would be wonderful. Enjoy your trip [emoji4].

I am contemplating the same pendants as you too. Hee Hee. I'm planning a Paris trip this year as long as I get my vacation requests approved from my work place. I originally wanted the onyx vintage Alhambra pendant but was also considering the holiday pendant and the place vendome pendant. I only plan on getting one of these pendants. Let me know what you decide and if you are able to take pictures of the two pendants side by side that would be wonderful. Enjoy your trip [emoji4].

Hi allure244,
I have onyx earrings, so I already decided to get the holiday pendant. I'm not sure on the Vendome pendant and I'll postpone my decision until I actually see it in person. :smile: By the way, in earlier post in this thread, you can also find a comparison picture of Vendome pendant and onyx magic pendant. Alhough onyx magic pendant is in white gold, it will be helpful for you. :smile:

Hi allure244,
I have onyx earrings, so I already decided to get the holiday pendant. I'm not sure on the Vendome pendant and I'll postpone my decision until I actually see it in person. :smile: By the way, in earlier post in this thread, you can also find a comparison picture of Vendome pendant and onyx magic pendant. Alhough onyx magic pendant is in white gold, it will be helpful for you. :smile:

I will probably have to decide in person as well. For now, I think I am going to pass on the holiday pendant and decide on either onyx vintage size or the place vendome pendant. After my last post I ended up reading thru this entire thread and was able to see that helpful comparison pic. Thanks.

Reactions: chlbag2012
DH just told me he wants to go back to Paris next summer. I immediately warned him that we will have to visit VCA! Now - are only the blue porcelain pieces available? None of the bright pink? If I'm going to spend the next ten months obsessing, I want to do so properly. The raspberry pink is my all-time favorite, with the blue a close second. [emoji177][emoji170]

Does anyone have any updates to this?

ITEM. USD. EURO
Earrings (2 porcelain): $4,900. €
Earrings (2 porcelain, 1 diamond each x2): $? € €16,800

Bracelet (3 porcelain, 2 diamond): $? € €13,900
Bracelet (5 porcelain): $6,150. € €5,500+
Bracelet (3 porcelain, 2 gold): $? € €5,100 +

Pendant (1 porcelain): $? € €3,750
10 motif. $. €
20 motif (20 porcelain SO): $24,500 €. €
20 motif (10 porcelain, 10 diamond): $? € €55,000

IMG_0002 (1).jpg
Yay, my custom order finally arrived! This Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in light pink Porcelain De Sevres!!! I'd like to give a very special thanks to Pazt for sharing with us all the approval of this particular bracelet combo for herself! I must admit that in 2015 when the holiday pendant was released in pink porcelain I secretly wished they would release the same pink porcelain color for the Vintage Alhambra pieces, however I never thought of inquiring about it until the lovely Pazt shared her news with us all! Thank you all for letting me share my joy, I'm over the moon!

View attachment 3508633
Yay, my custom order finally arrived! This Vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet in light pink Porcelain De Sevres!!! I'd like to give a very special thanks to Pazt for sharing with us all the approval of this particular bracelet combo for herself! I must admit that in 2015 when the holiday pendant was released in pink porcelain I secretly wished they would release the same pink porcelain color for the Vintage Alhambra pieces, however I never thought of inquiring about it until the lovely Pazt shared her news with us all! Thank you all for letting me share my joy, I'm over the moon!

what!?! you got your's already??? so pretty!!!! cant wait for mine!!!

Reactions: sailorstripes
View attachment 3508633

This is so gorgeous. I love it. Congratulations, lucky lady! I hope you will share modeling pics with us.

View attachment 3508633

Custom orders are always so incredibly exciting! Congratulations on your beauty!

View attachment 3508633

This is unbelievably pretty. Wow. Congratulations! Can't wait to see mod shots.

View attachment 3508633

OMG! [emoji7] so lovely. Congrats.[emoji483]

View attachment 3508633

Stunning[emoji177]congrats on this beauty!

Reactions: GlamarousBarbie