Sèvres Porcelain

I'm wondering if any of you guys own a single Vendome pendant and a single onyx pendant at the same time. I was planning to buy the Vendome pendant next time when I go to France. While I was planning to buy it, this year's holiday pendant looks so tempting and I already paid for it to reserve it.

I haven't seen ndant and Vendome pendant.

Within few weeks, I will be planning my vacation trip with my hubby. Paris is one of the city we are seriously considering. :smile: My hubby doesn't know that it can affect my decision, but sure it is. :smile:
Can anyone who already own Blue Porcelains share thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I tried on the Sevres pendant last year at place vendome. The colour didn't suit my skin tone and I prefer the vintage size. It's a dark blue shade but certainly doesn't look black. I have the vintage Onyx pendant and it's definitely a lot darker than the blue porcelain. You'll know when you try it on, it's hard to decide until you see them in person. Good luck!

Reactions: CHL
I tried on the Sevres pendant last year at place vendome. The colour didn't suit my skin tone and I prefer the vintage size. It's a dark blue shade but certainly doesn't look black. I have the vintage Onyx pendant and it's definitely a lot darker than the blue porcelain. You'll know when you try it on, it's hard to decide until you see them in person. Good luck!

Thank you so much Natalie! After reading your comments, I feel like I have to see them in person. :biggrin:

Died died died....omg omg omg that 2nd pic!!!!
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
The pink is my dream bag and dream 10-motif....where do you even find the pink porcelain???
I may have to make that my iPad background.....mind if I borrow?
Awww thanks! I don't mind at all. I'm flattered!

Reactions: BBC
I also was appalled at the thought of paying so much for porcelain, but once I saw it, I was hooked. I highly recommend it for any of you who are on the fence. I guess I'm biased though

So Dreamy, that Raspberry Porcelain is my fav of all stones/pieces. The blue is also gorgeous but the other is my ultimate wish piece. You have amazing jewels[emoji177][emoji170][emoji177][emoji170]

I also was appalled at the thought of paying so much for porcelain, but once I saw it, I was hooked. I highly recommend it for any of you who are on the fence. I guess I'm biased though

Such unbelievably gorgeous Birkins and jewels! The colors! The craftsmanship! The beautiful photography! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. I can tell I am not the only one who is crazy for them! Makes me want to get on a plane to Paris tout de suite to get a Sevres pendant!

Awww thanks! I don't mind at all. I'm flattered!

I don't just like this I am obsessed / IN LOVE with this.....everything in this photo. I will not be able to concentrate all day.

I am ready to book my ticket to PARIS!

Purseinsanity - you know it's gotta be amazing when even my 13yo DS thinks it's gorgeous! He saw the pic today and was actually very impressed! [emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Obsessed indeed! [emoji177]

Reactions: purseinsanity
I'm wondering if any of you guys own a single Vendome pendant and a single onyx pendant at the same time. I was planning to buy the Vendome pendant next time when I go to France. While I was planning to buy it, this year's holiday pendant looks so tempting and I already paid for it to reserve it.

I haven't seen the Vendome pendant in person. I read posts and saw a few pictures, so I understand it is slightly bigger then the vintage size. However, I'm not sure how blue it will be indoors. Since I'm getting onyx with a small diamond, there's a difference, and the Vendome pendant looks definitely blue outdoors and slightly bigger, so there're other differences. However, I'm still worried if it looks dark enough to be seen as a black color indoors, maybe it can be too similar to own both holiday onyx pendant and Vendome pendant.

Within few weeks, I will be planning my vacation trip with my hubby. Paris is one of the city we are seriously considering. :smile: My hubby doesn't know that it can affect my decision, but sure it is. :smile:
Can anyone who already own Blue Porcelains share thoughts? Thanks in advance!
These pics were taken indoors - hope it helps to give you an idea. Personally, I think it definitely looks blue - sometimes more cobalt and sometimes more navy, but I can always see the blue in it. :smile:

Millefleurs moussie twirl.jpg UT mod 4 (480x640).jpg