Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

I was perusing my recent pics of things I've worn that either didn't make it on here or Insta as I just didn't have time lately to post.

Spring is definitely my favorite time of year here in Texas. It looks like I wore a lot of florals the past few weeks in anticipation. :P
It was just going to be a quick post but as I was scrolling, I realized I have also been taking LOTS of flower pictures from in our yard, and from the neighborhood and so I'll give a quick tour along with the scarves. :smile:

Cavalcadour Fleuri and one of my irises that bloomed early (I moved these last summer and wasn't expecting a bloom at all from them this year) I've had these irises for over 20 years. They came from my grandmother's garden.

View attachment 5968418 View attachment 5968423

I've also been documenting the impending bloom of this large agave in the neighborhood. It'll kick the bucket when it's done blooming but it is impressive right now.

View attachment 5968419 View attachment 5968415

Flamingo Party and Jungle Love got some wear in the past few weeks too. Probably on one of the walks that resulted in these pics.

View attachment 5968421 View attachment 5968424

My spirea and bluebonnets. I've spent 3 years naturalizing this batch to the yard.

View attachment 5968417 View attachment 5968416

And my special obsession every spring (besides bluebonnets) is peach blossoms, as they are one of the first to flower here, so I know actual spring is around the corner. This year it inspired some small tapestries as well which I will hopefully get finished out soon for my Etsy shop.

View attachment 5968420View attachment 5968422

More pretty stylized flowers in Acte iii that remind me of the peach flowers.

View attachment 5968426

And last week, I wore Wow/Premier Chant muffler, two vastly different subject matters that were expertly blended with a common spring color theme. Love the delicate flowers on the Premier Chant side.

View attachment 5968427
A beautiful garden and beautiful scarves. Such special irises from your grandmother’s garden.

I love this idea! Too bad I never get to meet with any zoologists.

These colors are certainly as bright as spring flowers!

Ohhhhh I love this worn with green. Must try with mine.

Beautiful! And your pearls are, of course, stunning.

I love both of these!

Stunning. I really wish I could do these knots.

Ohhhhhhh that looks incredible. Now I regret sleeping on that scarf.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful garden (and your wonderful scarf collection) with us.

I know this is a surprise to exactly no one, but all of these are incredible!

Thank you kindly AnnaE! :hugs:

Such perfect spring colors on this one!!! Love it on you!

We will miss you! Gorgeous Retour and of course a lovely knot for it.

Thank you for sharing such a lovely parade of spring blooms! Almost as beautiful as you are.

All of these are amazing but gosh that pink Under the Waves moussie! So breathtaking. And the Arbre is exquisite too.
Awwww! Thank you for the kind words!

A beautiful garden and beautiful scarves. Such special irises from your grandmother’s garden.

Indeed they were! I've carried these around to 4 different houses now. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Maedi
Good morning all and thank you to @Living.la.vida.fifi for a wonderful introduction to what is sure to be a beautiful and fast moving week. I am just popping in to say au revoir as I will need to be absent for a time-- hope not terribly long. I am sure I will be enjoying a lot of eye candy and liking and loving your posts. There are signs of flowers emerging here-- some crocus and daffodil shoots poking up. Nothing blooming yet except this lovely Retour à la Nature. I am happy it is time to break out the spring cws and designs... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
View attachment 5968401
Great knot! One advantage of thinner CSGMs is the ease with which they scrunch down; useful at times. Best wishes during your absence. :flowers:

Thank you so kindly fifi! :hugs:

I love all these but the Rose Buvard JL CSGM is my fave! :love:

I love this idea! Too bad I never get to meet with any zoologists.

These colors are certainly as bright as spring flowers!

Ohhhhh I love this worn with green. Must try with mine.

Beautiful! And your pearls are, of course, stunning.

I love both of these!

Stunning. I really wish I could do these knots.

Ohhhhhhh that looks incredible. Now I regret sleeping on that scarf.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful garden (and your wonderful scarf collection) with us.

I know this is a surprise to exactly no one, but all of these are incredible!

Such perfect spring colors on this one!!! Love it on you!

We will miss you! Gorgeous Retour and of course a lovely knot for it.

Thank you for sharing such a lovely parade of spring blooms! Almost as beautiful as you are.

All of these are amazing but gosh that pink Under the Waves moussie! So breathtaking. And the Arbre is exquisite too.

Such kind comments and likes… Thank you so much!

Reactions: bunnycat
Good morning!!
For flowerweek I am today undecisive about either Bonsaï or Ile deserte. Hmmm.
Well.
I will be mia for a few days, as I am leaving for a conference today, but will follow the Flowers from the sidelines.

View attachment 5968796
View attachment 5968797
Have a wonderful Day!
Both of these designs are so special… I own both in different CWs… Yours are beautiful

My gosh… This is stunning in this CW… Love it!

I'm enjoying the stylized flowers and the delightful animals of Le Jardin de la Maharani today. Pearl necklaces are natural color akoya, and earrings are freshwater pearls set with bits of sapphire by little h.

View attachment 5968921
Maharani never fails… I was paralized with indecision when they were available at the stores because every single CW was amazing… Yours waa one if my favorites

What can be more floral than the marble silks?
View attachment 5968952
Floral and amazing! Such a special silk and you wear it beautifully

I love the little white flowers that speckle this Peuple Du Vent CSGM. They remind me of chamomile.

View attachment 5968954
I love it in this format… Gorgeous!

This cw of En Liberté has always seemed very spring like to me- puppies bounding through the fresh fields and what not.

View attachment 5969061
Agree about the CW but must say that the design in itself is very spring like… Such a happy and versatile one!

SOYD Offrandes d’un jour and SOTD Promenade à Versailles.

View attachment 5969070View attachment 5969071
Both are stunning! The Promenades is so special and that Offrandes is masterful in this subtle CW

When I posted my most Spring-like shawls the other day, I forgot to share one that has huge Spring vibes with its happy flowers and bright colors: Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
DCDA91F7-7B20-49D2-A85A-02264AFD69E6.jpeg

A very bright and colorful scarf full of flowers is Mountain Zebra
8E740056-87E2-4947-B357-4E0977416701.jpeg
ABDD8BE8-5C69-46F1-8998-90EAF8266D94.jpeg

The epitome of Spring IMO is Dans un Jardin Anglais, especially in this colorful CW
2EC1CD2A-4EEE-4236-99D4-68BAC9719E27.jpeg
7B9CE224-32EF-43A9-B38F-84EBDAA7047A.jpeg

Though it has muted colors and not a flower in sight, Biarritz depicts the seaside spot which was and actually remains a favorite vacation spot
DACA0EE2-FA90-4BCD-81E6-35055DC3A848.jpeg
EF15155A-6B4B-42C5-9756-BF0F7F083B7B.jpeg

One of the ultimate classic H flower designs is La Rosee with its beautiful, dewy roses
49F2F1B5-4447-4ADB-9DC1-02D47EC4A2EC.jpeg

Just wanted to share a flowery, happy Costume de Fete as I wore it the other day
139CBCD5-B8C9-4A36-A117-CD40AA411F3F.jpeg

And my SOTD is this Tapis Persans moussie… light, airy and full of flowers
641977BE-F382-48E2-8CA9-CF99C9BE85FA.jpeg