Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Good morning!
How I would love a quick trip to Paris this spring! But Have to make do with it’s coats of arms.
Wish you a lovely Day!!

View attachment 5997464
At least a Parisian scarf!

Good morning, Scarflandia. My SOTD is the beautiful A l'Ombre de Boulevards, for which I must thank my twin @Croisette7 for the inspiration and enablement. Opening this shawl is like reading a picture book of street scenes!
View attachment 5997507
And sisters with @Agrume, who already showed Versailles on our map. I loved this design so much I added this pretty spring colored cw to my orange and pink one...
View attachment 5997508
Finally, one more TPF-influenced Paris scarf (archive photo). I saw this Lumieres de Paris on our stylish @momasaurus. I was thunderstruck by its beauty and immediately went on a search! Sisters with @Croisette7 who has a stunning pink cw... It is like wearing silk stained glass, I feel.
View attachment 5997509
Love your (and Croisette’s) CSGM, LKBNOLA! And the vibrant blues of your Lumières scarf.

Les Domes Célestes with domes of Saint-Paul - Saint-Louis churches in Paris

View attachment 5997552
Breathtaking, Croisette! The yellow cw of your Dômes is stunning, and I didn’t know that a Bordeaux scarf existed. Thank you for sharing the photos on site!

It may be 73F/22C outside but I feel the need for some coziness. SOTD is Pique Fleuri de Provence CSGM
View attachment 5997558
A beauty, Sickgrl!

The city of Mulhouse, which is located in the Alsace region of eastern France, is known for its museums which are related to the town's industrial past.

View attachment 5997226

The Musée National de l’Automobile, Collection Schlumpf is based on the Schlumpf classic automobile collection, and houses the largest collection of Bulgatti motor vehicles in the world. The Hermes scarf, Teuf-Teuf, was designed by Philippe Ledoux in 1971 as a Special Edition for the Schlumpf automobile museum. There are 11 colorways and a total of 1,475 scarves. Most of the scarves were later sold on-line around 2015.

View attachment 5997224View attachment 5997225

My scarf of the day is Teuf-Teuf.

View attachment 5997593
Another new French scarf place, didn’t know about this museum. Thanks for sharing, RBH!

Love all, especially your Promenades, Monteverdi!

Hi all. A slightly more contemporary scarf today:View attachment 5997641
Nice outfit!

Wonderful scarves on site, and also love your red earrings, Fifi! And thank you for introducing Tous les bateaux for this week, I was waiting for this design to show up. Enjoy Spain!

Thank you @Maedi-- I must try to show next time the wonderful corner vignettes!

Thank you @CedarWaxWing for this amazing review and color chip! Most appreciated and so nice of you to take the trouble.

Thank you for the wonderful music clip, the lovely remarks, the gorgeous scarves-on-site (in two countries!) and that interesting fact about Tous les Batauex du Monde which I did not know and will now add to my little information file! A fabulous post as always @Living.la.vida.fifi!!!

Thank you for sharing these stunning designs in Spain! You look to be having a fabulous time.

Lovely! You have always been my Les Triples inspiration!
Thanks, everyone, for all the comments and likes!

Good morning, Scarflandia. My SOTD is the beautiful A l'Ombre de Boulevards, for which I must thank my twin @Croisette7 for the inspiration and enablement. Opening this shawl is like reading a picture book of street scenes!
View attachment 5997507
And sisters with @Agrume, who already showed Versailles on our map. I loved this design so much I added this pretty spring colored cw to my orange and pink one...
View attachment 5997508
Finally, one more TPF-influenced Paris scarf (archive photo). I saw this Lumieres de Paris on our stylish @momasaurus. I was thunderstruck by its beauty and immediately went on a search! Sisters with @Croisette7 who has a stunning pink cw... It is like wearing silk stained glass, I feel.
View attachment 5997509
Lovely silks, of course, but I am in awe of these knots… Beautiful!

Such a fabulous scarf on site… and the silver grapes cluster pin is perfection with it! Is this a Taxco piece?

Amazing scarf on site!

Fabulous!

It may be 73F/22C outside but I feel the need for some coziness. SOTD is Pique Fleuri de Provence CSGM
View attachment 5997558
Love this design and it is so great in this format

The city of Mulhouse, which is located in the Alsace region of eastern France, is known for its museums which are related to the town's industrial past.

View attachment 5997226

The Musée National de l’Automobile, Collection Schlumpf is based on the Schlumpf classic automobile collection, and houses the largest collection of Bulgatti motor vehicles in the world. The Hermes scarf, Teuf-Teuf, was designed by Philippe Ledoux in 1971 as a Special Edition for the Schlumpf automobile museum. There are 11 colorways and a total of 1,475 scarves. Most of the scarves were later sold on-line around 2015.

View attachment 5997593
I always learn something!

Looking awesome!

What a charming, lovely pattern and love it in this citrusy CW

I adore this edition… largely because of that hem! I don’t think I recall this CW… It is fantastic!

Long day today, just back home from work and on call tonight, so no map additions today. There will be another day tomorrow! A somewhat grainy photo (taken early in the morning) of my SOTD, sister to Bunnycat and many of you with Sieste au Paradis. Who can resist a scarf with that name?

View attachment 5997689
Never fails… Sooo stunning!

At least a Parisian scarf!

Love your (and Croisette’s) CSGM, LKBNOLA! And the vibrant blues of your Lumières scarf.

Breathtaking, Croisette! The yellow cw of your Dômes is stunning, and I didn’t know that a Bordeaux scarf existed. Thank you for sharing the photos on site!

A beauty, Sickgrl!

Another new French scarf place, didn’t know about this museum. Thanks for sharing, RBH!

Love all, especially your Promenades, Monteverdi!

Nice outfit!
Thank you, Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume
Lovely silks, of course, but I am in awe of these knots… Beautiful!

Such a fabulous scarf on site… and the silver grapes cluster pin is perfection with it! Is this a Taxco piece?

Amazing scarf on site!

Fabulous!

Love this design and it is so great in this format

I always learn something!

Looking awesome!

What a charming, lovely pattern and love it in this citrusy CW

I adore this edition… largely because of that hem! I don’t think I recall this CW… It is fantastic!

Never fails… Sooo stunning!
Thank you, fifi ... the brooch is Danish by Georg Jensen.

In 2015 I hadn’t quite fallen down the H slippery slope, but I was about to… That Spring I visited Versailles and heard about a forthcoming Hermès scarf, Promenade à Versailles, that was being issued as a limited edition to benefit the restoration and refurbishment of the royal apartments of Le Château. I placed my order and intended to frame the scarf once it arrived… Well, I never framed it and three months later I placed my first h.com order ever. Later that year, the design was issued as Flanerie à Versailles in many gorgeous CWs as part of the Fall/Winter 2015 collection.

Here is Promenade à Versailles and a pic I took on that trip, plus the first CW of Flanerie à Versailles that I purchased
F8232EA5-A86B-4472-952F-B083E34082A0.jpeg
IMG_0592.jpeg
IMG_0591.jpeg
96C611FE-8C56-436F-B8AA-47A0FC05B9AD.jpeg

Grand Prix au Faubourg depicts an imaginary, fantastical race down Faubourg St Honorè filled with a bunch of anecdotal Parisian vignettes
5F87158C-388D-47B3-842D-AADE10ECEA37.jpeg
B9E3BCF7-7710-4FA3-B436-433E77491C40.jpeg

I like to imagine that the peak surrounded by water that can be seen through the clearing in the unicorn’s crystal forest of La Vallée de Cristal is Mont St Michel
A7AAFDB0-41F8-47A2-8827-D2F180F2D4F5.jpeg
5E31A2A9-5E82-405D-9535-BF54FDEB0077.jpeg

View attachment 5997226

View attachment 5997593
How fun!

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
In 2015 I hadn’t quite fallen down the H slippery slope, but I was about to… That Spring I visited Versailles and heard about a forthcoming Hermès scarf, Promenade à Versailles, that was being issued as a limited edition to benefit the restoration and refurbishment of the royal apartments of Le Château. I placed my order and intended to frame the scarf once it arrived… Well, I never framed it and three months later I placed my first h.com order ever. Later that year, the design was issued as Flanerie à Versailles in many gorgeous CWs as part of the Fall/Winter 2015 collection.

Here is Promenade à Versailles and a pic I took on that trip, plus the first CW of Flanerie à Versailles that I purchased
View attachment 5997697
View attachment 5997696
View attachment 5997703
View attachment 5997698

Grand Prix au Faubourg depicts an imaginary, fantastical race down Faubourg St Honorè filled with a bunch of anecdotal Parisian vignettes
View attachment 5997699
View attachment 5997700

I like to imagine that the peak surrounded by water that can be seen through the clearing in the unicorn’s crystal forest of La Vallée de Cristal is Mont St Michel
View attachment 5997702
View attachment 5997701
Lovely! I am twins with you on two of these (but one has not debuted here yet, as it’s still in the gift vault!)

Fantastic look @Locquaciousloc !
Thank you 🙏🏾
Very vibrant and vivid colours and pattern! Love how eye catching it is!
It sure is. It was much beloved and fawned over at at work.
Gaaah! Amazing colors and knocking it out of the park again with the frames
Thank you very much! Coming from you this is high praise.
Fabulous! Wow!
Thank you for your kind comments!
I’d like to thank @Agrume for such a marvelous introduction and also for guiding us so beautifully and poetically through this fabulous week…

I’ve been MIA as I was traveling in Spain to fulfill a long-time bucket list trip to attend La Feria de Sevilla in Andalucia. Though I did take my Feria de Sevilla scarf and took a scarf on site at the majestic entrance, I wore my La Naissance d’un Idee moussie since I needed a totally red lightweight scarf that day and this one fit the bill on all counts.

La Naissance fits in with this week’s theme since the costumed Artificier holding fireworks is a figure that appeared in Michel Duchene’s Feux d’Artifice which was issued in 1987 to celebrate Hermés’ 150th anniversary. Part of the celebration was a fireworks display held by the house in the heart of Paris that featured uniformed riders like this one. Here I am wearing it at Sevilla’s Plaza de España on my way to the fair, and also in one of the private casetas at the fair
View attachment 5997444
View attachment 5997445
View attachment 5997450

Here is my Feria de Sevilla scarf on site at the entrance of the fair
View attachment 5997449

This past week I wore my orange Tous les Bateaux du Monde and it also fits the theme as the scarf was created as a collaboration between Hermès and Le Musée National de la Marine which is located in Palais Chaillot near Trocadéro in Paris. These pics were taken right outside of it last November when I was in Paris. My shawl at the time was Parures de Samourais.
View attachment 5997446

View attachment 5997441
View attachment 5997442

And, finally Les Jardiniers du Roy depicts the royal gardeners of King Louis XIV at the Court of Versailles
View attachment 5997447
awesome Bucket list trip! Adding to my travel list 💗
Ooohhh beautiful! This scarf is on my want list, so pretty!

Today I went with Le Tour Eiffel s’envole, a tribute to that iconic structure.

View attachment 5997728
Superb pairing!
Long day today, just back home from work and on call tonight, so no map additions today. There will be another day tomorrow! A somewhat grainy photo (taken early in the morning) of my SOTD, sister to Bunnycat and many of you with Sieste au Paradis. Who can resist a scarf with that name?

View attachment 5997689

Wonderful colorway with the yellow hem.

View attachment 5997507
View attachment 5997508
View attachment 5997509
So like what is the French equivalent of “ZOMG”?
Cuz that’s what I just said… it did involve some hand gestures and then I fell over. :faint:
Perfect! Adorable knot.

Wonderful colorway! I can't resist a white hem.
Hi MAGJES!!! Thank you so much - I love a white hem with a super saturated color… like this fab Fuchsia!
Beautiful Croisette! I purchased this scarf for a freind - she is the ‘Grand Poobah” (official title escapes me right now) for the Bordeaux group here! What a beautiufl place - I must drag myself out of Burgundy and head to Bordeaux!
What a darling picture!
(Could I just travel in you suitcase? I swear I’ll be quiet!)
Stunning! The colors are beautiful!
Les Domes Célestes with domes of Saint-Paul - Saint-Louis churches in Paris

View attachment 5997552
So pretty - what a great color!
View attachment 5997558
Oooooooooo. Oooo:huh:O! OOOOOO! This is wonderful!
(Y’all know I recently fell down the CSGM slope righ? So MUCH temptation!)

View attachment 5997226

View attachment 5997593
Wow!!
Hey cutie - this is so fun? Is it Pantin City?
Perfect with this yellow sweater!
I love how you’ve folded this - the symmetry is beautiful!

View attachment 5997689
<quietly weeping> So beautiful, and ohmigosh … the yellow hem! :love:

View attachment 5997697
View attachment 5997696
View attachment 5997703
View attachment 5997698

View attachment 5997699
View attachment 5997700

View attachment 5997702
View attachment 5997701
Fifi!! :faint:
Your Flanerie à Versailles is glorious!
(I am on the search for another red scarf… could this be the *one*?)
What a beautiful look!