Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I just got my first ever YSL…the Lou Lou black with gold in small and I LOVE it but I don’t love the black marks on the YSL logo. Is this normal?? I have checked other people’s photos and it doesn’t look as bad as mine :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpeg
    IMG_2044.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2043.jpeg
    IMG_2043.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 68
I just got my first ever YSL…the Lou Lou black with gold in small and I LOVE it but I don’t love the black marks on the YSL logo. Is this normal?? I have checked other people’s photos and it doesn’t look as bad as mine :sad:
also I rubbed the black with my nail and it kinda comes off. What the hell is that

Currently I have two ysl bags in BHW and SHW.

I wanted a smaller and more casual bag.So, I bought both the black toy LouLou in SWH and BHW during NM Black Friday sale. I’m not sure which one I should keep. Any suggests ?

Also why does the BHW cost more ?

I wanted a smaller and more casual bag.So, I bought both the black toy LouLou in SWH and BHW during NM Black Friday sale. I’m not sure which one I should keep. Any suggests ?

What are the other bags you have and what are the sizes? I try not to get bags that are too similar in the same color /size / function as the ones I have that are too similar one tends to get favored one more than the other.

That said I prefer the toy loulou with black hardware because I am not big into silver hardware with black.

The SHW would be more casual. The pros with SHW would be that it has longevity, whereas BHW will eventually chip.

I have a black on black loulou in small and it has held up amazingly well but some ppl say that theirs has chipped. mine is from 2018 and maybe the quality was better then, Im not sure how the current Black hardware is holding up. I also have a Lou Lou with silver hardware and its still really pretty despite having hair line scratches and using the bag a ton, the wear is just not noticeable at all.

Reactions: baddiej9
Just bought a preloved toy Loulou and I’m very pleased with it. I just have a little doubt about the serial number : it has 3 letters, a dot, 6 numbers (correct number for this model I checked) and then a 2017 date code. What’s bothering me is that my other YSL bags have only one dot after the model number and none after the 3 letters.
Does someone also have a toy Loulou circa 2017 and could check the serial number ? Can it be normal or is it a real red flag?
I’ve send photos to a professional authentication service but with the holidays I fear I won’t have the answer before the closing of the claim window.
If someone could reassure me (or assure me that this extra dot is a real problem) I would be really grateful.
TIA!

Just bought a preloved toy Loulou and I’m very pleased with it. I just have a little doubt about the serial number : it has 3 letters, a dot, 6 numbers (correct number for this model I checked) and then a 2017 date code. What’s bothering me is that my other YSL bags have only one dot after the model number and none after the 3 letters.
Does someone also have a toy Loulou circa 2017 and could check the serial number ? Can it be normal or is it a real red flag?
I’ve send photos to a professional authentication service but with the holidays I fear I won’t have the answer before the closing of the claim window.
If someone could reassure me (or assure me that this extra dot is a real problem) I would be really grateful.
TIA!
I’ve seen it both ways. Here is an example from a bag on Fashionphile with the dot after the 3 letters, also toy Loulou from 2017

Attachments

• IMG_8466.png
    IMG_8466.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Thanks
Reactions: RachelVerinder