Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

Hi :smile: Can anyone help me choose color for my Toy Loulou? I'm considering the taupe or the black with silver HW. I love the taupe, and think it will suit my neutral color wardrobe really good. on the other hand the black will be good as a day to night bag as well as every day use. I'm also considering the 5 a 7 mini as an evening bag, but with the black Toy I will fullfill both needs in one bag.. Please help me

Hi :smile: Can anyone help me choose color for my Toy Loulou? I'm considering the taupe or the black with silver HW. I love the taupe, and think it will suit my neutral color wardrobe really good. on the other hand the black will be good as a day to night bag as well as every day use. I'm also considering the 5 a 7 mini as an evening bag, but with the black Toy I will fullfill both needs in one bag.. Please help me
I prefer the greyish brown color--that's the current color out and what I think you are referring to when you say taupe. I have a greyish brown small loulou and it is the most gorgeous color and I reach for it often. For some reason I have never liked the black toy loulou with either silver or gold hardware that much. Please make sure you try fitting your phone inside the toy loulou before purchasing as the bag is on the smaller size.

I prefer the greyish brown color--that's the current color out and what I think you are referring to when you say taupe. I have a greyish brown small loulou and it is the most gorgeous color and I reach for it often. For some reason I have never liked the black toy loulou with either silver or gold hardware that much. Please make sure you try fitting your phone inside the toy loulou before purchasing as the bag is on the smaller size.
Thank you for your advice. I actually found the Taupe color at Farfetch (asked the store for the color code, and the color code matched the YSL Taupe color code). I went to a retailer and looked at the Greyish brown, which was really beautiful as well, so thats a good alternative.
I think I will go for the Taupe color, and later buy a black, small bag for an evening bag.

Thank you for your advice. I actually found the Taupe color at Farfetch (asked the store for the color code, and the color code matched the YSL Taupe color code). I went to a retailer and looked at the Greyish brown, which was really beautiful as well, so thats a good alternative.
I think I will go for the Taupe color, and later buy a black, small bag for an evening bag.
Taupe color is beautiful, I have the 5 to 7 in taupe and love it! For me it's more of a fall/ winter color though, I almost didn't reach for it in summer. I think if you want a year around all occasions bag it's better to go with the black one. If you don't mind purchasing two bags, I'd go taupe for Loulou and black for 5 to 7.

Taupe color is beautiful, I have the 5 to 7 in taupe and love it! For me it's more of a fall/ winter color though, I almost didn't reach for it in summer. I think if you want a year around all occasions bag it's better to go with the black one. If you don't mind purchasing two bags, I'd go taupe for Loulou and black for 5 to 7.
I agree the 5 to 7 in taupe is more a fall/winter color indeed. I actually just placed the order for the Loulou in taupe, and hope the bag don't have any quality issues when it arrives. My experience is that the Loulou from earlier seasons can look a bit worn and creased compared to the new season bags..
I also just pulled the trigger on a black mini 5 a 7, that will be perfect for party season and for special occations. The leather on the 5 a 7 seem a bit delicate, and will not be suitable for an every day bag as I see it.

This turned out to become a really expencive wednesday :panic:

Hello all :smile: I have just purchased my first Loulou toy bag direct from YSL today - roll on Friday for delivery!!

I have been scouring the internet today and links on this forum but I can't seem to find a strap for my dark beige Loulou toy - I really want a strap like the regular sized Loulou's. Can anyone help a girl out? I'm in the UK.
I have been looking as well. Have you had any luck?

I really want a Black Lou Lou small with gold hardwear and its quite pricey now in the UK (£2,230 pretty much everywhere) But i found it on Matches for £1,746.

How can that be possible? its not on sale or discount. is it the same bag????

The black small lou lou is showing as £2,230 for me on Matches.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 115939.png

I really want a Black Lou Lou small with gold hardwear and its quite pricey now in the UK (£2,230 pretty much everywhere) But i found it on Matches for £1,746.

How can that be possible? its not on sale or discount. is it the same bag????

Sometimes they have it reduced on non UK websites. Most of these cover custom duties and taxes.

C e t t I r e
24s
Rue La La