Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

Oh, I still can't bring myself to spend $35 on lipstick! I am constantly debating the Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque lip gloss/stick that everyone raves about and has been discontinued, but I just can't swallow the $32 price tag. As for Revlon Lip Butters... now there's something to blow your money on! I want to buy them all in every color, but keep holding back.

/end tangent ;)

^ LOVE Revlon Lip Butters. I *almost* have all the colors.

Have you received a bottle of your own yet?!?!
Nope! Actually, I never got a bottle of the final one from the lab either, so formula stuff was all up to them (I think Scrangie mentioned that it was a little thick?). It's a lot more shimmery and a lot less coppery in swatches than I remember (NailsAndNoms macro shot here is probably closest to how I think of it)...I have a feeling it's going to look different in person than in swatches, which tends to happen with RBL polishes.

But I'm so happy everyone gets to see it now! I'm not hiding a top level secret anymore! hehehe. Also, all 4 of the colors in this collection are gorgeous. I'm definitely thinking I need Aqua Lilly and IKB, and the shimmer in Halcyon is really pretty too.

Nope! Actually, I never got a bottle of the final one from the lab either, so formula stuff was all up to them (I think Scrangie mentioned that it was a little thick?). It's a lot more shimmery and a lot less coppery in swatches than I remember (NailsAndNoms macro shot here is probably closest to how I think of it)...I have a feeling it's going to look different in person than in swatches, which tends to happen with RBL polishes.

But I'm so happy everyone gets to see it now! I'm not hiding a top level secret anymore! hehehe. Also, all 4 of the colors in this collection are gorgeous. I'm definitely thinking I need Aqua Lilly and IKB, and the shimmer in Halcyon is really pretty too.

I want 3 of the 4 but yours is my favorite! When will pre-orders be able to go in?