Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

I just saw them on the Twitter, lol. Great job cheetah!! I'll probably get them all, grrr...

Halcyon is sooo a Knas/Irishglass color!

Thankfully my wallet is safe. I only really want Halcyon and maaaybe Aqua Lily. They are all gorgeous but I feel only those two will look good on me.

Yes ma'am!! I saw that like "why hello there" ;)

Halcyon is sooo a Knas/Irishglass color!

Thankfully my wallet is safe. I only really want Halcyon and maaaybe Aqua Lily. They are all gorgeous but I feel only those two will look good on me.

^ Yes, can't wait til Knas and Irish see Halcyon! I actually love it for the pink shimmer with that great sage color. I think it's the only color that I'll be able to pull off... and maybe Aqua Lily for a pedi? :shrugs:

Love all the colors! Congrats cheetah, you did a great job designing your color!

I just saw them on the Twitter, lol. Great job cheetah!! I'll probably get them all, grrr...

yay, thank you! :hugs:

I've never signed up for the V Lounge thing but I should be getting emails. Will I get an email so that I can do the pre sale?
Yup, if you're on the mailing list you should get an email about the pre-order a day or two before it goes up. I'll post a message/link here when it gets sent out - probably on March 21 or 22.

yay, thank you! :hugs:

Yup, if you're on the mailing list you should get an email about the pre-order a day or two before it goes up. I'll post a message/link here when it gets sent out - probably on March 21 or 22.
Congrats Cheetah! Beautiful color!! They're all gorgeous:smile: If I don't order when it's pre-sold will I still be able to order at the end of April on the website?

Love the swatches! I think Aqua Lilly will have to be mine immediately, and then I'll pick the others up when I can. I don't really wear blues/greens but aqua lilly seems like a great summer pedi color. tPF is definitely opening up my eyes on polish colors and textures!

I'm hyperventilating a little bit. Feeling a little paranoid that it won't look as good as I remember. :love: I can't believe they're almost here.

congrats! :drinkup: I bet you're way excited! Am I crazy or did ya'll change the shade of blue somewhere along the way? I for some reason was expecting like a cornflower blue with copper?

I saw them on Nails and Noms earlier. That's definitely a Knas green! As much as I love green, I'm afraid Halcyon is going to be one of those rare greens (like Zoya Gemma) that doesn't like me. :pout:

The other three really aren't screaming at me to take them home. All the swatches are gorgeous though.

UGHHHHHHH I love em all and cannot wait! I've been asking about these, drooling about these, dreaming about these since the contest. I'm so flippin' excited for the entire collection!

$100 totally down the drain (figured I might as well buy a 5th polish and get free shipping if I'm already going to be buying the 4 from the collection LOL)