Release Date for Bon Bon

The fall/winter collection is too far off, waiting for those bags would take... like forever!
Guess we will still be waitlisting for/buying the Bon2 and watercolour....well, I am, definitely!

So the addiction is still on!

Hope someone post pic fast once they got it cause I am no. 6 on waitlist and may not even get it.

Not much longer until it is released ... I am on the w.l but unsure about it as it will be winter here soon and I will be using my motard a lot more:yes: I think the size is on par to the motard pochette???

Matt posted an ebay link on a fall/winter bag.

I thought it looks like the fall/winter version of bonbon. Similar in size and shape but in different material.

If you feel that BonBon is too "plastic" or "loud" for your taste, this would be a good alternative.

*gasp*- this that snake skin?

Anyhow, I stole some pics from that auction.

Attachments

• fw1.jpg
    fw1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 64
  • fw4.jpg
    fw4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 67
  • fw3.jpg
    fw3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 47
Wow that one is cute... Just wanted to post that I do not like the bright colored ones very much (too colorful for me at least), but this grey one is great!!

oops sorry. i should've mentioned that my store is on a different island than me. from what my SA described though, its the same as the pics we've seen. about motard pochette size, but technically more spacious since the opening is on the top. and the straps are that wiry things lol. she did say it looked a lot more casual than she expected.

oops sorry. i should've mentioned that my store is on a different island than me. from what my SA described though, its the same as the pics we've seen. about motard pochette size, but technically more spacious since the opening is on the top. and the straps are that wiry things lol. she did say it looked a lot more casual than she expected.

Does it have your name on it?

no no lol. my SA knows that i was only mildly interested in it. she thought it wasn't me. but she always likes to update me on what came in and what's new.

Thanks for your update ... I am on the w.l for it but unsure ... for anyone in Aus the price is $1980 AU$...it looks a tad more bigger than the motard pochette (I LOVE the size of my one .. it is so practical)