Release Date for Bon Bon

1. Anyone know the release date for the bon bon pouchette?:drool:

2. As far as I remember, I think it was on the 1st March in Singapore.

3. In the U.S. it is March 15th, no?

4. Thats what I was told

5. I have been told both March 15th and April 1st by the same SA! She said they are trying to get it in early, but cannot confirm that currently.

On a side note, much of this information is already listed in both the comments and photo sections of the Spring/Summer Summary threads. That is where you can find the most up to date info on new releases from this collection. So rather than starting a thread you can often find it right there along with some great conversation! LOL! I hope that helps!

6. I'd prefer April 1st...I need to save up more money lol.

7. ^ ITA Rebecca, but then on the other hand, I'm impatient and want it now! lol...

8. do we know how much it will cost? thanks!

9. Lol I'm impatient too but my bank account can't handle it right now. :p

chellie- last time I heard, it was about $1500 ($1425).

10. thanks, Lvbabydoll! That's not a bad price for its size!!!

11. What are the measurements of the pochette??

12. ^^^ ITA, because if it is March 15th I am gettng the Exotic speedy that day as well, ouch! LOL!

13. does anyone hve any pics of the bon bon pochette???

14. karrey and lvuittonaddict (pic courtesy of the Spring Summer Reference thread, measurements are underneath the picture):
    [​IMG]

15. ^^^The price of the BonBon has been increased to $1470, just wanted to pass that along. Hopefully that is the final price, however they will only estimate the price until the release date and then the price will be set.