Regan satchels

Would anyone be able to tell me if the leather on the Regan is as soft as on the Darren? I am between the Regan satchel and the big size Darren messenger...I love the soft leather on the Darren but the strap is not removeable...

Hi....... Wondering what your opinions are on the Regan satchel with fringe? Found one in Port color at Nordstrom rack for a great price. Love the shape and style of the bag, and the leather feels wonderful. Just not sure about the fringe?? Dated looking?? Thanks for your input!!

Hi ladies! I am interested in this bag and was just wondering if any one who has owned it for awhile could share the wear and tear of the bag after some use. Thank you in advance :smile:

Hi ladies! I am interested in this bag and was just wondering if any one who has owned it for awhile could share the wear and tear of the bag after some use. Thank you in advance :smile:

I own 5 of them. It is my favorite style of RM bags. My favorite is the nubuck leather. I also like the smooth leather and pebbled leather. My least favorite is the distressed leather (the sorta shiny ones). I find that the distressed leather scratches rather easily and you can't hide it; I've tried to use leather conditioner, etc to get scratches out, but doesn't work so well, so I would stay away from that leather. Pebbled leather holds up quite well with RM bags, and the smooth leather looks really classy. For the nubuck leather, I just keep it clean and brushed and the leather holds up well - just don't use on rainy days. I do not baby my bags, and I've never had any problem with the construction of any of my 5 bags. The corners hold up quite well, and the feet on the bottom helps for protection. The handles are made very well. They get more slouchy/ smooshy as you use them. I switch out bags quite often, and always store them stuffed with paper and in their dust bags.

Reactions: christinemliu