Regan satchels

I really, really like the Rosa color. But am waiting for it to go on clearance. I like it but don't think the quality is worth the price. I have the black with gunmetal and black hardware. I do like it, but think it is more of a $189 bag

Can anyone comment on the Biscuit or Almond colours in the Regan?

I'm torn between the two - I think i like Biscuit but am nervous re colour tfr...
Biscuit is very pretty and yes, light color shows wear very easily. But RM bags aren't that expensive I'd just choose the colors I really like. Besides if you take good care of them, it shouldn't be that bad. I have RM bags for a couple of years of using still look like new.

I got these 2 Regan bags to decide which I liked better. The gray is nubuck/suede and is AMAZING. I am keeping it for sure. But I like the black too! This is the black shinier leather with silver and black hardware. There is also a black more matte leather too - it's kind of pebbled and I think if I were going to keep a black bag, I'd want that one. The leather on this one seems thin and is a little shinier than I'm used to. But it's a gorgeous bag. Just wanted to share for anyone wondering about the Regan satchel.
What color is the grey one? Is it sand stone? She is super gorgeous!!! I have been admiring the Regan Satchel for a while ...

I recently bought my first ever Regan bag and I absolutely love it. The leather is sumptuous, the bag is light weight and beautiful looking but the zipper puzzles me. Why is it four inches or so longer than the bag and tucked in? I have never seen this before. If you zip it too far you have to dig it out, rezip it and tuck it back in. Is it just me having an issue with this? It's not enough to stop me from buying another though lol because it is beautiful.

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I recently bought my first ever Regan bag and I absolutely love it. The leather is sumptuous, the bag is light weight and beautiful looking but the zipper puzzles me. Why is it four inches or so longer than the bag and tucked in? I have never seen this before. If you zip it too far you have to dig it out, rezip it and tuck it back in. Is it just me having an issue with this? It's not enough to stop me from buying another though lol because it is beautiful.
Same with me too! I tucked it under the outside too under the loop but since I use the crossbody strap, it loosens up after a bit... annoying.

I got these 2 Regan bags to decide which I liked better. The gray is nubuck/suede and is AMAZING. I am keeping it for sure. But I like the black too! This is the black shinier leather with silver and black hardware. There is also a black more matte leather too - it's kind of pebbled and I think if I were going to keep a black bag, I'd want that one. The leather on this one seems thin and is a little shinier than I'm used to. But it's a gorgeous bag. Just wanted to share for anyone wondering about the Regan satchel.
I know this pic/entry is more than a year old but I have to say your grey Regan is sooo gorgeous!

Has anyone modified the long strap on the Regan Satchel so it will fit on the shoulder without hanging so low? If so, how did you do it, and were you happy with the results? The long strap is the only reason I'm hesitating on purchasing this bag. I'd appreciate any insight! Thank you!