Regan satchels

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the black 5-zip I bought. I took the black Regan back. I wasn't crazy about that leather. Just wanted to clarify!

I gotcha, I'm sending mine back as well. The pebbles leather is VERY cheap looking. It's really disappointing. I bought a Michael Kora instead!

I just saw this bag at Bloomies yesterday....totally inspired by Bal
I like it but I'd be afraid of the grey suede in terms of wear and tear. and the outside pocket it a bit small.
Nice looking bag tho
I sprayed mine with Apple rain and stain guard so I think it'll hold up well. We don't have really wet or snowy winters and the suede is very flat (not a fluffy suede that would get really wet). We'll see!

I bought the pebbled leather Regan Satchel and it was VERY cheap looking. The leather was terrible I had to return it. I love her older bags and have quite a few but I don't know if can get with her newer stuff. The leather quality just isn't there.

I was so excited for this bag but I have to admit, it looks a bit cheap and not really worth the $325 I paid[emoji17] what happened to her quality??????
I'm pretty sure it's going back.... I wonder if the Suede is better...

OMG! Yes what has happened? I was considering the Regan bag. From your pic, it seems like this batch of leather really looks cheap, definitely not worth the price tag. I think the look and big sized pebbled makes the leather looks cheap. Her old bags with pebbled leather definitely looks so much better than her new season bags.

Reactions: smon
OMG! Yes what has happened? I was considering the Regan bag. From your pic, it seems like this batch of leather really looks cheap, definitely not worth the price tag. I think the look and big sized pebbled makes the leather looks cheap. Her old bags with pebbled leather definitely looks so much better than her new season bags.

Has anyone gotten one recently? I wonder if it was just a bad batch. I just ordered a pebbled leather one in Forest Green. Will be stalking my UPS guy for the next few days. =)