Rebag

Fyi, becareful with doing trades and selling your bags to Rebag. Read the Better Business Bureau on Rebag. Its BAD! Also lots of very bad horrific reviews on youtube. I only have experience with buying from Rebag, which is about 6 times. I've never sold or did trades with Rebag thank goodness! So far so good. I usually go to FP.
I just did a trade.. it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. SIX WEEKS after I did it. And not a single email until it shipped. Very long and worrisome.

I just did a trade.. it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. SIX WEEKS after I did it. And not a single email until it shipped. Very long and worrisome.
Wow. That is crazy and very poor customer service. Thanks for the feedback on your trade experience. I will NEVER do a trade with them unless I can do it in person. They should at least update you. Thankfully my little few purchases with Rebag came in near new condition like the description but I tell you, they are not my first choice to do business with as reaching them and getting people to respond is very poor.and if I ever did have an issue with them I'm not convinced they would help to make things right for me. I have a purchase with The Real Real arriving today. I don't trust them that much either lol. They APPEAR to have the best condition at the best price of what I was looking for so I went for it. I will know soon if the pics were deceiving or not. They don't give you detailed pics at all. I prefer Fashionphile as I do all my transactions in person as they are physically near me. I personally never had 1 issue ever with FP.

Wow. That is crazy and very poor customer service. Thanks for the feedback on your trade experience. I will NEVER do a trade with them unless I can do it in person. They should at least update you. Thankfully my little few purchases with Rebag came in near new condition like the description but I tell you, they are not my first choice to do business with as reaching them and getting people to respond is very poor.and if I ever did have an issue with them I'm not convinced they would help to make things right for me. I have a purchase with The Real Real arriving today. I don't trust them that much either lol. They APPEAR to have the best condition at the best price of what I was looking for so I went for it. I will know soon if the pics were deceiving or not. They don't give you detailed pics at all. I prefer Fashionphile as I do all my transactions in person as they are physically near me. I personally never had 1 issue ever with FP.
Hope your purchase turns out well. Let us know. I have had great experiences as well as not so great experiences with both TRR and FP. They are the only ones I purchase from at this point.

Reactions: Debbie65
I made a purchase last week. But then I contacted customer service through the chat because the bag in the picture has a wrist strap with it but in the description it says "strap is missing." The picture is supposed to be of the actual bag for sale so if it has a strap in the picture how can the strap be missing? Customer service was going to have to look into it. 🙄 After thinking about it for about a day I canceled the purchase. I read their FAQs and it said you can cancel within an hour but the cancel button was still available when I went back. That was 4 or 5 days ago and the item shows as canceled and refunded but I haven't received a refund yet, just an email saying it'll take three business days to process it. Today is business day three. Hoping to hear something...

I made a purchase last week. But then I contacted customer service through the chat because the bag in the picture has a wrist strap with it but in the description it says "strap is missing." The picture is supposed to be of the actual bag for sale so if it has a strap in the picture how can the strap be missing? Customer service was going to have to look into it. 🙄 After thinking about it for about a day I canceled the purchase. I read their FAQs and it said you can cancel within an hour but the cancel button was still available when I went back. That was 4 or 5 days ago and the item shows as canceled and refunded but I haven't received a refund yet, just an email saying it'll take three business days to process it. Today is business day three. Hoping to hear something...
I received an item from them that did have the extra chain strap in the photo but the description (they claim) said it didn’t. Bc when it arrived I looked everywhere for the chain, and when I looked at my actual order, it wouldn’t let me see the details of the item any longer, even in the “sold” section if I searched for the bag style. The price was decent so I decided it wasn’t a deal breaker, I could have returned it! But - these places need to pay attention when using stock photos. I now scour every detail in listings and I regularly see discrepancies and double check myself… which is why I think it was an error on rebag’s part. But!! I’m human too so maybe I just had an off review day. I think we are all just moving too fast these days (rebag and myself as a buyer.)

Reactions: caannie
STAY AWAY…. Yes, it’s in Caps.. this company is a fraud at best with employees not knowing their arse from a hole in the ground especially Hermes. Too many NEGATIVE REVIEWS everywhere on the web including BBB. :mad: :cursing: :tdown:

I’m just going to add that this is the second time I have sold to them to have them not stand by their initial quote. For NO valid reason. It’s 100% a bait and switch. Every time they quote, the price they will pay out is $200-250 LESS than their initial offer and getting someone to explain why is nearly impossible. Never again. Fool me once shame on them…. I will never try them again.

I’m just going to add that this is the second time I have sold to them to have them not stand by their initial quote. For NO valid reason. It’s 100% a bait and switch. Every time they quote, the price they will pay out is $200-250 LESS than their initial offer and getting someone to explain why is nearly impossible. Never again. Fool me once shame on them…. I will never try them again.
This happened to me on a trade. I just sent them photos of a bag I want to sell as a buyout. Do they also bait and switch a buyout?

This happened to me on a trade. I just sent them photos of a bag I want to sell as a buyout. Do they also bait and switch a buyout?
I haven’t done any trades - but this is the second buyout they’ve done this on to me personally. The first bag had been used. It still met the excellent criteria!!! But I just gave in.

This one I videoed my bag in advance AND took about 50 photos. It’s a bag that I purchased directly from the boutique during Covid and barely used which is why I sold it. The “wear” they claim was on there doesn’t exist. In addition, they seem to think “excellent” may not even be met on bags coming straight out of boutiques.

Mostly I think it was a play to get a particular item to them over other consignors and make me feel pressured to take a $250 loss rather than deal with shipping it back, getting more quotes and waiting longer.

Between that and the purchase I posted above that arrived without the strap that they claimed was in the description but similar to someone further back in the thread I was never able to find my sold item so I could not confirm it - I will never deal with them again. It’s too sketchy.

I haven’t done any trades - but this is the second buyout they’ve done this on to me personally. The first bag had been used. It still met the excellent criteria!!! But I just gave in.

This one I videoed my bag in advance AND took about 50 photos. It’s a bag that I purchased directly from the boutique during Covid and barely used which is why I sold it. The “wear” they claim was on there doesn’t exist. In addition, they seem to think “excellent” may not even be met on bags coming straight out of boutiques.

Mostly I think it was a play to get a particular item to them over other consignors and make me feel pressured to take a $250 loss rather than deal with shipping it back, getting more quotes and waiting longer.

Between that and the purchase I posted above that arrived without the strap that they claimed was in the description but similar to someone further back in the thread I was never able to find my sold item so I could not confirm it - I will never deal with them again. It’s too sketchy.
Unbelievable, so sorry you went through this. I’d file a BBB complaint.

Reactions: umichmm