Rebag

Although I did finally get my bag returned to me it was just a hassle. They had my Hermes bag, my money for the bag I was supposed to be purchasing and I couldn't get anyone to respond to me. The entire failed transaction took almost a month. They did send my bag back with everything I sent with it (i.e. rain jacket, dust bag etc.) and it looked none the worse for wear. But, even though it all worked out it was stressful. However, a friend of mine bought a limited edition LV from ReBag and had a fine experience.

On the Ebay front, I just bought a rare Hermes scarf from a seller there and it was PERFECT and a fair price. So, buying through Rebag's Ebay site may be the way to go. Good luck

Anyone had issue of selling items, but never receiving a buyout payout? The first time a few months ago I had to email them to get my payout (quick response and immediately paid) but now the second time selling I emailed again 11 business days after them receiving it but no answer. No one answering the phone either just a repetitive answering machine. Now I’m worried I have a third shipment that was just received by them. For sure if they just take the items without paying I’m never doing any kind of business with them again.

Anyone had issue of selling items, but never receiving a buyout payout? The first time a few months ago I had to email them to get my payout (quick response and immediately paid) but now the second time selling I emailed again 11 business days after them receiving it but no answer. No one answering the phone either just a repetitive answering machine. Now I’m worried I have a third shipment that was just received by them. For sure if they just take the items without paying I’m never doing any kind of business with them again.
That must be extremely stressful! Hope you get paid very soon, please keep us updated 😘

Reactions: Itinerantd
Rebag transactions are really longer than ever. My last transaction with them last January took a month, I should have learned my lessons but still did a trade with them- because they had something that I was looking for that was not available at fashionphile or anywhere else- I only sent in one item to be traded so I thought this time the process won't be as long, well my order status is still showing as item as received- and nothing is happening- meanwhile my other transactions at Fashionphile and Yoogis were already done- I got paid for the items I sent in, and I sent all the items to those companies at the same time.

Hopefully the lengthy service is not a sign of impending collapse of the company….which this kind of customer service is sometimes a sign of.
Yes hopefully it is not, although it's very concerning why it's so hard to get hold of anybody and even the chat feature it takes them one full day before they respond- even if they take their time how long do you really need to vet and check one bag? Their trade process use to take just one week. :sad:

Reactions: Itinerantd
Yoogi offer was actually less than FP. I tried rebag and their buyout was low while their consignment range was 1600 to 2300. I haven't consign with them before (only buy out) and the range seems so wide with the chance it might be less than fp or less than what I want to part with. I'll probably end up taking Fp offer and use it as excuse for a shopping spree at NM ;)
Fyi, becareful with doing trades and selling your bags to Rebag. Read the Better Business Bureau on Rebag. Its BAD! Also lots of very bad horrific reviews on youtube. I only have experience with buying from Rebag, which is about 6 times. I've never sold or did trades with Rebag thank goodness! So far so good. I usually go to FP.

Rebag transactions are really longer than ever. My last transaction with them last January took a month, I should have learned my lessons but still did a trade with them- because they had something that I was looking for that was not available at fashionphile or anywhere else- I only sent in one item to be traded so I thought this time the process won't be as long, well my order status is still showing as item as received- and nothing is happening- meanwhile my other transactions at Fashionphile and Yoogis were already done- I got paid for the items I sent in, and I sent all the items to those companies at the same time.

I agree, I returned an item and tracking shows it was delivered on Friday (2/16) and it's been about 10 days and I still have not received my refund. Their chat feature is pretty useless because nobody answers them and I tried calling them but nobody answers that either. In the past, returns were usually processed in a couple of days.

I just received an email from rebag to leave your funds in your wallet and they will pay you interest.

Given the financial challenges this organization has faced, who in their right mind would do that?

See attached.
WOW. Not going to lie, this would be tempting for me if I didn't know what I know now from reading all the horror stories 🙈 Great marketing for their sellers IMO.

another update: traded and sent items Feb 8, Rebag received the items Feb 12, just one email that they have my one item, nothing after that and another email after almost 2 weeks telling me that everything is finalized and the next email is tracking, I got the package today Feb 29- I don't know if this is their new norm but it's really concerning on just waiting for almost 3 weeks for a trade.

I sent them an LV Lockit PM two weeks ago because the quote they offered me was pretty good.

The bag was not in perfect condition but if I had to rate it, it was definitely good condition.

They just sent me an email this morning they are rejecting it and listed out reasons that are not true like heavy wear on the handles and peeling corners - none of this is the case.

I’m quite disappointed and will probably never try to sell to them again.

Seems like this happens often sadly.