Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Ha . I said it first Andy was behind it. This stinks. I'm done. They probably planted the girl too.
wondered why Bs show was a repeat today from July. She usually mentions if she is not going to be on the following week. Reunion already taped...how convenient.

Just read the link...thanks for posting. Tom knew cameras were around. Muster up Phaedra again....Praise Jesus and pray for Tom's stupid soul.

And was the author of the info Jules. We already know from her... nothing like a scorned woman

Last edited:
Reactions: limom
Ha . I said it first Andy was behind it. This stinks. I'm done. They probably planted the girl too.
wondered why Bs show was a repeat today from July. She usually mentions if she is not going to be on the following week. Reunion already taped...how convenient.

Just read the link...thanks for posting. Tom knew cameras were around. Muster up Phaedra again....Praise Jesus and pray for Tom's stupid soul.

And was the author of the info Jules. We already know from her... nothing like a scorned woman
It is not the Jules from the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Bravo took the pic, I said that here after that episode, although no one forced the lady on Tom.

Wasn't Lu confused because she said they left the Regency and went home and got into a fight and she asked him if he left and went back to the Regency? She kept asking him if he left home and went back??

Where does it say the part that Bethenney did this in exchange for a producer credit?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at Bravo took the pic, I said that here after that episode, although no one forced the lady on Tom.

Wasn't Lu confused because she said they left the Regency and went home and got into a fight and she asked him if he left and went back to the Regency? She kept asking him if he left home and went back??

Where does it say the part that Bethenney did this in exchange for a producer credit?
Apparently More detail is on some Facebook group called Bi$&h Sesh. I'm not in the group

Well Ramona is right, there is no way a daughter is going to defend "the other woman" if in fact they started dating while her parents were still a couple (or even if she just suspects her Father was cheating on her Mother with Bethenny)....

Sonja looked gorgeous at the reunion. Hard to believe she has had trouble remarrying.
It was because she was wearing the most make-up, in the beginning of the show the camera panned in on her getting her make up done and it was lot and the fake eyelashes were at least 3 inches thick. Her make up crew know what to do to get her face to look great albeit it has to be with a very heavy hand.