Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Blasted Delusional. Grow up and realize the woman wants nothing to do with you and her sister, your aunt, doesn't feel that you should be pushing yourself into the situation any further, for whatever reason(s). No one wants to openly say why she disowned you.

Okay. That may be an ugly reality, but it is reality. You were able to accomplish things, whatever they are, without her. That should make you look in the mirror and say positive things about yourself.

But Noooo, this one tears other people down, starts trouble, antagonizes people and feel and think there should be no reprisals for her action. You alienate people and she wonders why she's still alone.

Ain't nobody(in their right mind, man or woman) got time for that!

THIS!!! it is what it is! grow up and let it go. it's funny how she never wanted to discuss her mother until she had no more storyline and needed something to get her some airtime! going to the woman's house with a full crew and camera's! as you said - ain't nobody got time for that!

Blasted Delusional. Grow up and realize the woman wants nothing to do with you and her sister, your aunt, doesn't feel that you should be pushing yourself into the situation any further, for whatever reason(s). No one wants to openly say why she disowned you.

Okay. That may be an ugly reality, but it is reality. You were able to accomplish things, whatever they are, without her. That should make you look in the mirror and say positive things about yourself.

But Noooo, this one tears other people down, starts trouble, antagonizes people and feel and think there should be no reprisals for her action. You alienate people and she wonders why she's still alone.

I literally
lol33.gif
reading this!!!! Totally agree with everything you said!! This needed a love button!!

EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is threatened by the IRS who says it will seize her assets if she doesn't pay $824,000 in taxes
  • Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes was hit with a tax Lien on July 22 in Georgia court
  • The IRS accuses of refusing to pay a total of $824,366.01 in back taxes for the year 2014
  • If she doesn’t pay, the IRS says it will begin the process of seizing her assets and property to collect on her debt
  • In 2014, Leakes appeared on the 18th season of Dancing with the Stars - where she placed seventh
  • That same year, she announced the launch of The NeNe Leakes Collection on the Home Shopping Network
  • Leakes made headlines earlier this year she announced she would not be appearing on the upcoming ninth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-doesn-t-pay-824-000-taxes.html#ixzz4HhZYJdqo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Besides sociopath killers; I have never seen such an evil person like Kenya. It all can't be because of her mother issues. I just don't get why someone can be that messed up, when you are given so many opportunities in life.

It is terrible. I hope something good can come from this. Perhaps someone is watching the show and considering not having a relationship with their child and they think twice, instead they are in their childs life as a result of watching her.

omg Sassys - you made me laugh so hard i forgot what i was going to say!!!!:lol: (i need my hand slapping LOL smilie back!)

oh yea - i know situations effect us all differently but ITA with you about her issues! i have seen people go through so much more horrible family issues than her and still grow to be fabulous well adjusted people.

She refuses to let it go.

No one at all, except Bravo because it is profitable. She is on the show because of her antics.

EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is threatened by the IRS who says it will seize her assets if she doesn't pay $824,000 in taxes
  • Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes was hit with a tax Lien on July 22 in Georgia court
  • The IRS accuses of refusing to pay a total of $824,366.01 in back taxes for the year 2014
  • If she doesn’t pay, the IRS says it will begin the process of seizing her assets and property to collect on her debt
  • In 2014, Leakes appeared on the 18th season of Dancing with the Stars - where she placed seventh
  • That same year, she announced the launch of The NeNe Leakes Collection on the Home Shopping Network
  • Leakes made headlines earlier this year she announced she would not be appearing on the upcoming ninth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-doesn-t-pay-824-000-taxes.html#ixzz4HhZYJdqo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Perhaps she will be on the next season of RHOA. It doesn't matter she is Rich *&^%$!

Reactions: cdtracing