Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

nene-leakes-320.jpg

Nene and another nose. I hardly even recognized her on WWHL.
Agree with lots others, she look like Tamar - even more so if you watch the section.
That little nose does not suit her face. She does say she's only 13 days post surgery, so it was still swollen and will go down - it too small already!
Any smaller and we're getting into Jackson territory.

boy please!!!:rolleyes:

as if he was in bed every saturday night by 9 so that he would not be late for sunday school the next day! as Scrappy says - "ya' feel me!" :coolio::coolio::coolio:
I was shocked he provided a media outlet with an interview. His interview makes him look worse.

View attachment 3425214

Nene and another nose. I hardly even recognized her on WWHL.
Agree with lots others, she look like Tamar - even more so if you watch the section.
That little nose does not suit her face. She does say she's only 13 days post surgery, so it was still swollen and will go down - it too small already!
Any smaller and we're getting into Jackson territory.

I think she is becoming another jackson. Why has her skin tone changed as well?

That's a blasted shame. Waste of time and money. There's a big age difference between the two and you date for four months and get married? Really? In four months how can you possibly say I have solid knowledge of who this person is?

Ed's been around the block and up and down the street. Keisha's first marriage and you do it Hollywood Style...four months, age difference, one already has baggage, pregnant, paternity test, really?, now divorce. Just sad and scandalous.
Agreed.
:giggle:
ITA with you about Ed - that is why everyone was so shocked that she married him! she should have listened to Lisa! i guess was being generous when i said they would last a year! i think she was one of those rare women who wanted to be married before she had a baby! ;)

It's not a rarity. There are many women out there who want to be married before having their children. Being a single mom is not like Hollywood trie to make it out to be.

Agreed.

It's not a rarity. There are many women out there who want to be married before having their children. Being a single mom is not like Hollywood trie to make it out to be.

I think it's very rare especially when it comes to what is shown on tv! Of course it's not how they portray it but that doesn't stop them from giving these women airtime.

RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slammed After Boyfriend Calls Her Out Online

On Monday, Matt Jordan, the 28 year old boyfriend of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, Kenya Moore (45), took to Instagram to call her out for trying to trick him into doing something he wasn’t prepared for. Matt blasted her and posted a picture of Kenya’s ‘Moore Manor’ Georgia home to let his fans know what she was up to and after that, folks were all over social media slamming Kenya. See what caused all the ruckus…

Apparently Kenya and Matt were supposed to be meeting to work out some problems they'd been having in their relationship, but when he pulled up to her home to talk, he realized that she actually wanted him to film a scene on RHOA. He didn't like that she tried to pull a fast one on him, so he called her out on IG for it. Here is what he posted.......

“I know I wasn’t the best man all the time,” he wrote. “I told myself I wasn’t going to leave LA but my queen asked me to come back, So we can celebrate my birthday and work out our relationship issues together. And I pull up to the crib whole freaking production team cameras and microphones everywhere I think at some point we have to separate reality and reality TV.”

http://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/...oyfriend-calls-her-out-online-see-why/?kkpg=2

Reactions: cdtracing
She is so annoying. Stop playing these games with everyone and get the help needed...from a therapist. #soscrewedupinthehead

ITA with you - she annoys me to no end!! she was the reason i ditched all of last season - and i am debating if i want to watch this season as long as she is around.
i don't know what happened with the therapist she was supposedly seeing but i can imagine that she would try their patience as well.

ITA with you - she annoys me to no end!! she was the reason i ditched all of last season - and i am debating if i want to watch this season as long as she is around.
i don't know what happened with the therapist she was supposedly seeing but i can imagine that she would try their patience as well.

Besides sociopath killers; I have never seen such an evil person like Kenya. It all can't be because of her mother issues. I just don't get why someone can be that messed up, when you are given so many opportunities in life.

Reactions: bag-princess
Besides sociopath killers; I have never seen such an evil person like Kenya. It all can't be because of her mother issues. I just don't get why someone can be that messed up, when you are given so many opportunities in life.

omg Sassys - you made me laugh so hard i forgot what i was going to say!!!!:lol: (i need my hand slapping LOL smilie back!)

oh yea - i know situations effect us all differently but ITA with you about her issues! i have seen people go through so much more horrible family issues than her and still grow to be fabulous well adjusted people.

Blasted Delusional. Grow up and realize the woman wants nothing to do with you and her sister, your aunt, doesn't feel that you should be pushing yourself into the situation any further, for whatever reason(s). No one wants to openly say why she disowned you.

Okay. That may be an ugly reality, but it is reality. You were able to accomplish things, whatever they are, without her. That should make you look in the mirror and say positive things about yourself.

But Noooo, this one tears other people down, starts trouble, antagonizes people and feel and think there should be no reprisals for her action. You alienate people and she wonders why she's still alone.

Ain't nobody(in their right mind, man or woman) got time for that!

Reactions: cdtracing