Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

That's a blasted shame. Waste of time and money. There's a big age difference between the two and you date for four months and get married? Really? In four months how can you possibly say I have solid knowledge of who this person is?

Ed's been around the block and up and down the street. Keisha's first marriage and you do it Hollywood Style...four months, age difference, one already has baggage, pregnant, paternity test, really?, now divorce. Just sad and scandalous.

That's a blasted shame. Waste of time and money. There's a big age difference between the two and you date for four months and get married? Really? In four months how can you possibly say I have solid knowledge of who this person is?

Ed's been around the block and up and down the street. Keisha's first marriage and you do it Hollywood Style...four months, age difference, one already has baggage, pregnant, paternity test, really?, now divorce. Just sad and scandalous.

:giggle:
ITA with you about Ed - that is why everyone was so shocked that she married him! she should have listened to Lisa! i guess was being generous when i said they would last a year! i think she was one of those rare women who wanted to be married before she had a baby! ;)

In the words of the Timex Social Club song from back when called, Rumors..."can’t go no place without somebody pointin’ a finger
I can’t show my face cause when it comes to rumors I’m a dead ringer

It seems from rumors I just can’t get away
I bet there’ll even be rumors floatin’ around on Judgment Day
I’ll think I’ll write my congressman and tell him to pass a bill
For the next time they catch somebody startin’ rumors, shoot to kill"

http://www.etonline.com/news/194288...id_divorce_drama_shoots_down_cheating_rumors/

That was painful to watch. My heart goes out to her. They were together less than a year and he was already unfaithful. We hear what we want to hear, she heard his apology and forgave his cheating in the beginning of their marriage. He did her a favor, better to know now then to find out you have a disease.

ITA!! she can pull herself together before the baby arrives and put his sorry ass behind her!!!
i think it might be true what a lot of people are saying - he thought he would get his hands on some of her money and she was smarter than him! when he realized he would not he filed for divorce with that old excuse of "that baby isn't mine!"

ITA!! she can pull herself together before the baby arrives and put his sorry ass behind her!!!
i think it might be true what a lot of people are saying - he thought he would get his hands on some of her money and she was smarter than him! when he realized he would not he filed for divorce with that old excuse of "that baby isn't mine!"

Him saying the baby isn't his should make her feel so much better, because he is showing her who he is. She will never feel like she lost a great guy. He cheated on her and has the nerve to create a dialogue about a paternity test, that is nonsense he will have to live with. The only thing that could make this worse is if he demands the Maury show to perform the test.

Him saying the baby isn't his should make her feel so much better, because he is showing her who he is. She will never feel like she lost a great guy. He cheated on her and has the nerve to create a dialogue about a paternity test, that is nonsense he will have to live with. The only thing that could make this worse is if he demands the Maury show to perform the test.

How do you know, she didn't cheat? Why do we always assume the woman is telling the truth?

We can not assume, but he doesn't think she has been unfaithful. He needs to be 100% sure that is his daughter.

How do you know, she didn't cheat? Why do we always assume the woman is telling the truth?
Ed Hartwell

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/28/the-real-reason-ed-hartwell-split-from-keshia-knight-pulliam/

“I can’t say she’s been unfaithful. I can say she’s stayed out, she’s not came home, she’s went out-of-town … for three days, I don’t know what’s going on. I can say that,” he said. “I can’t say she was unfaithful. I can say she wanted to get in vitro, I can say she wanted to do some things to make sure she got pregnant. I just want to make sure it is mine.”

We can not assume, but he doesn't think she has been unfaithful. He needs to be 100% sure that is his daughter.

Ed Hartwell

http://pagesix.com/2016/07/28/the-real-reason-ed-hartwell-split-from-keshia-knight-pulliam/

“I can’t say she’s been unfaithful. I can say she’s stayed out, she’s not came home, she’s went out-of-town … for three days, I don’t know what’s going on. I can say that,” he said. “I can’t say she was unfaithful. I can say she wanted to get in vitro, I can say she wanted to do some things to make sure she got pregnant. I just want to make sure it is mine.”

boy please!!!:rolleyes:

as if he was in bed every saturday night by 9 so that he would not be late for sunday school the next day! as Scrappy says - "ya' feel me!" :coolio::coolio::coolio: