Question for mommies... age you/hubbie were...

the bf and i have a plan that we will have kids when i'm 27/8...that way i will have gotten my second degree and will have worked for a year (so i can get maternity leave) ...he was talking crazy a couple weeks ago saying that since i'm just in school now with all this free time to have a baby now! lol...i don't think so!

we are both 24.

First child:I was 26 (actually a month later turned 27), hubby 30.

Second child: 28 1/2, hubby 32.

Third child (who wasn't planned, but loved very much): 29 (2 months from 30), hubby 33.

Had my hands full for the first 7 years!

I was 24 and he 25 when we got our son and we both never regretted a moment that we married and had a child at an early age. We are married now for more than 10 years and we don't have the feeling that we missed something out in life.

JJ's Mama - how weird is this? My parents named me (the oldest) Jillian, and my younger sister (of 3 years) Jourdan! talk about a small world!

my dad was 21 when I was born, my mom 27...got married when they were 23 & 29 and my parents are happily maiired 18 years later this may!

No kids for me for a longggggggg time! :smile:

I was 29 and DH was 30 when our oldest was born, 32 and 33 when our middle was born, and 35 and 36 when our youngest was born. I wanted to have my first before 30 and be done by 35 and I made it just under the wire on both counts!