Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Right! Lemme see......who are AW and Met Gala going to side with.....a future KING AND QUEEN or a couple of spoiled entitled brats who'll do anything to pimp their titles?
I doubt the Wales’ would ever attend a Met Gala but if they did, Catherine would look fabulous in whatever impeccably fitted outfit she wore together with some amazing jewelry from the BRF collection. Whereas TW would show up with her usual greasy spaniel ears and sloppy bun, an ill fitting outfit that would have nothing to do with the theme for that year’s Gala because no one tells TW what to do, unevenly applied orange bronzer, neon white veneers large enough that you could probably spot them from the space station, and boring, generic jewelry that she’s trying to merch. And they’d have to finally drag her kicking and screaming away from the red carpet so that other guests could make their entrance and be photographed.

I doubt the Wales’ would ever attend a Met Gala but if they did, Catherine would look fabulous in whatever impeccably fitted outfit she wore together with some amazing jewelry from the BRF collection. Whereas TW would show up with her usual greasy spaniel ears and sloppy bun, an ill fitting outfit that would have nothing to do with the theme for that year’s Gala because no one tells TW what to do, unevenly applied orange bronzer, neon white veneers large enough that you could probably spot them from the space station, and boring, generic jewelry that she’s trying to merch. And they’d have to finally drag her kicking and screaming away from the red carpet so that other guests could make their entrance and be photographed.
No one gets to merch at the Met Gala unless AW says they can and it will be for some compny that throws big advertising revenue at Condé Nast. MM only merches for newbies, wannabes and companies in trouble because their iconic designer retired. Yes, Carolina Herrera I am referring to you. The jewelry she wears looks like trinkets and not serious jewelry

I don’t think Dior is a fan of Lolo. They are just PC about the association. Apparently she’s a huge diva and not well liked by those at the house who have had to deal with her thus far.

Even Bernard Arnault is smart enough to know she’s radioactive for his brands.
Her money (or Charles' at the start) is as good as anyone else's. And I suspect Dior slyly played on her new money notions that expensive = good, and they charged her as high as they could. I'm betting that she wanted this and that customised, so every change bumped up the price by $10k.

Her money (or Charles' at the start) is as good as anyone else's. And I suspect Dior slyly played on her new money notions that expensive = good, and they charged her as high as they could. I'm betting that she wanted this and that customised, so every change bumped up the price by $10k.
I 100% believe Dior played to her wants and needs without ever the intention of making her an Ambassador of the house.

They saw delulu coming, took that cash, and kindly bid her farewell until she wants to drop another bucket of money at their doorstep. She’s too low rent for Dior. However, a narc like her wouldn’t think so, and may actually have thought she has a real chance to be an ambassador of the house. Dior selects their ambassadors as ones who their customers may want to aspire to be, and no one wants to be Lolo!

If she tried to get physical in public to demo to the cameras how close she was to her FIL, then it's no surprise that she also displays her lack of decorum to many other men who are close to Hazmat (that's you, Nacho! Poor William too.) She most likely tried to grab at Charles even more in private.

If she ever writes her memwah, it will be filled with petty stories of instances when her physical displays of familiarity were rebuffed due to, you know - racism and all that.

She is so freaking inappropriate.

No one gets to merch at the Met Gala unless AW says they can and it will be for some compny that throws big advertising revenue at Condé Nast. MM only merches for newbies, wannabes and companies in trouble because their iconic designer retired. Yes, Carolina Herrera I am referring to you. The jewelry she wears looks like trinkets and not serious jewelry
This is the same woman who was told to wear a hat but refused to do so for her first official outing with the Queen and had her hair whipping about in the wind exposing bald spots in her scalp. Also the same woman who decided she was going to get into the car first ahead of the Queen even though everyone and their dog knows the Queen always goes first. And again the same woman who insisted on chatting so disrespectfully as the National Anthem was being played while they were on the Balcony with all cameras trained on them during her first Trooping the Color. Maybe AW can do something that even the Queen could not and compel TW to behave herself and actually follow the rules for even one night.

It looks like TW might travel to Nigeria before Harold. Either way, nothing to worry about as preparations for Harold's arrival are underway... 😂

"The Prince will meet up with Meghan on Thursday in Nigeria, where the couple were invited to take part in cultural activities. They are expected to meet military staff during the trip, which is linked to the Invictus Games. It is their first trip to the African nation, which holds a special place in Meghan’s heart having revealed last year she is “43% Nigerian”. https://archive.ph/nnyXy#selection-4003.0-4003.365

It looks like TW might travel to Nigeria before Harold. Either way, nothing to worry about as preparations for Harold's arrival are underway... 😂

"The Prince will meet up with Meghan on Thursday in Nigeria, where the couple were invited to take part in cultural activities. They are expected to meet military staff during the trip, which is linked to the Invictus Games. It is their first trip to the African nation, which holds a special place in Meghan’s heart having revealed last year she is “43% Nigerian”. https://archive.ph/nnyXy#selection-4003.0-4003.365

I don’t see Meghan doing anything by herself. She’ll expect to receive the full Royal treatment and I don’t think she’ll get that if Harry isn’t there.

Re: inappropriate attire. I wonder if she is turning into a modern day, US based Miss Havisham. Nobody invites her to anything remotely fancy, so unless she can attend a little black dress function completely overdressed (skirt at Marley premiere, red dress at the military function...not to be confused with the UK military function she attended in a red dress when that colour was reserved for military uniforms) she roams around the vast hallways of the McMansion clad in a ballgown playing pretend.

This is the same woman who was told to wear a hat but refused to do so for her first official outing with the Queen and had her hair whipping about in the wind exposing bald spots in her scalp. Also the same woman who decided she was going to get into the car first ahead of the Queen even though everyone and their dog knows the Queen always goes first. And again the same woman who insisted on chatting so disrespectfully as the National Anthem was being played while they were on the Balcony with all cameras trained on them during her first Trooping the Color. Maybe AW can do something that even the Queen could not and compel TW to behave herself and actually follow the rules for even one night.
Lol! I think AW could because she is a lot more frightening and scary.

Re: inappropriate attire. I wonder if she is turning into a modern day, US based Miss Havisham. Nobody invites her to anything remotely fancy, so unless she can attend a little black dress function completely overdressed (skirt at Marley premiere, red dress at the military function...not to be confused with the UK military function she attended in a red dress when that colour was reserved for military uniforms) she roams around the vast hallways of the McMansion clad in a ballgown playing pretend.
She does occasionally muster up the spirit to get out for a pap stroll trip to the farmer’s market. That 3ft. long tote bag isn’t going to show itself off for cash.

Gwyneth is partnering with Loro Piana for Goop and invited pretty much every name in Montecito to the event. Well all but one prince and one duchess. If this doesn’t show their place in the pecking order, I don’t know what does.

Viewing the articles and pictures of the historical Coronation Scroll
made me smile when I thought how utterly shortsighted and stupid TW had been in snubbing the King. Fortunately she did stay away, no one really wanted the viperish beech there, but had she been a better person, her name would have been included a monumental document existing for eons. The absence of her name in the Scroll is one step forward in her journey to oblivion.

Gwyneth is partnering with Loro Piana for Goop and invited pretty much every name in Montecito to the event. Well all but one prince and one duchess. If this doesn’t show their place in the pecking order, I don’t know what does.

Throwing some serious shade. :biggrin: