Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Thanks for your reply! We can do that, but I was thinking of trying to surprise him ha ha. I guess it would surprise him enough if I just offered to pay for them lol.
The Ferragamo shoes he has now are loafers, and he’s looking at the Louboutin Dandy, so maybe I will just try the size differential that you mentioned!
I find the biggest differential for most brands is between the dress and sneakers.

Looking at expanding my collection and given that I solely buy preloved and also dont have a store locally, wondering if I could please ask which styles run big please?

I'm typically a 40.5/41, so if I can find styles that run big I'm more likely to find a size in those.
I have read that the Bianca and Drapiday run large, are there any others I should know about please?

Looking for some advice on Bianca's please, I've seen a great deal on Bianca 140 watersnake (camel) on ebay, but theyre a 39.

I'm normally a 40.5-41, but I know Bianca runs large, would this be too far of a stretch?

This is what I have in my collection so far:

Lavalliere 85 suede black 42
Simple nude pumps 42
Rolando flannel 40.5
Ron Ron black patent 85 41
Senora 100 jeans/calf hawaii 41
Very Prive beige 41
Fifi 100 lace/satin 40.5
Yoyo black glitter 40.5
Pigalle 100 oyster 41
Tinazata bronze 120 41
Uptown Tartaruga 100 41
Neofilo red 120 40.5
New simple nude 120 41
No Prive Ivory 120 40
No Prive mini specchio 40.5
Decolette 554 black 41
Decolette 868 black jazz 40.5
Decolette 868 nude 40.5
Dorepi 100 black silver 41
Soso black patent 41
Crossminetta nude kid 40.5
Lady Sling 100 black kid 41

Thank you!

Hi all, newbie here searching for the first pair of CL.

I would like to buy them in person, so ready to travel across Europe, therefore 2 questions:
1) In your opinion, what is the shop with the biggest number of shoes exposed? So in case I travel it is not invane;
2) I have a wide foot and a 40-41 size. I would go for pumps with max 100mm stiletto (85 would be better). Which models should I look into? I would like these CL not to be just "museum" shoes, but something I can wear a couple of hours...so I need something with a wider toe box.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hopefully someone will respond here (sigh) (fingers crossed). I got a pair of So Kate off of a resale website (not sure if I want to drop $900 on something I am not sure I can walk in yet, so need to test drive first. I measured the heels and turns out they are 115mm. I wonder if this means the previous owner had 5mm of the heels trimmed off? Can I please ask for a favor? If any of you have a pair of So Kate you bought straight from the shop (ideally size 36.5 or something close to that size), could you please measure the heels and let me know how long those are?

I read in one of the threads somewhere that heel heights are not exact...a couple millimeters less than advertised heel height can happen, just not sure if that is the case with So Kates.

Thank you!! :heart:

Hopefully someone will respond here (sigh) (fingers crossed). I got a pair of So Kate off of a resale website (not sure if I want to drop $900 on something I am not sure I can walk in yet, so need to test drive first. I measured the heels and turns out they are 115mm. I wonder if this means the previous owner had 5mm of the heels trimmed off? Can I please ask for a favor? If any of you have a pair of So Kate you bought straight from the shop (ideally size 36.5 or something close to that size), could you please measure the heels and let me know how long those are?

I read in one of the threads somewhere that heel heights are not exact...a couple millimeters less than advertised heel height can happen, just not sure if that is the case with So Kates.

Hi, the 120mm heel height is for the standard sample size which is usually 37. As the size goes down or up, the heel height is adjusted to match. If you don't do this, the pitch of the style would not be the same across sizes. If you think about it, it would mean if you kept 120mm for larger sizes the pitch would not be as steep and for smaller sizes would be too steep. I am a 35.5 in so kates and it's more around 110mm not 120mm. I hope this helps!

Hi, the 120mm heel height is for the standard sample size which is usually 37. As the size goes down or up, the heel height is adjusted to match. If you don't do this, the pitch of the style would not be the same across sizes. If you think about it, it would mean if you kept 120mm for larger sizes the pitch would not be as steep and for smaller sizes would be too steep. I am a 35.5 in so kates and it's more around 110mm not 120mm. I hope this helps!
I would like to second the remarks made by Kat Tiger…..the heel height is defined by a size 37 shoe….as the size goes up or down, the heel height proportionately changes so as to maintain the original shape of the shoes as designed…..so So Kate’s that are less than size 37 will have a heel that measures less than 120 and shoes in sizes 37 and above will measure more than 120…….I see this all the time on resale sites where the seller does not know what they are selling…..I am huge fan of the Pigalle Follies which is a 100mm heel, but in my size of 40.5, the heel will measure more than 100, and the seller will try to claim they are the
So Kate’s despite them actually being the Follies…

I would like to second the remarks made by Kat Tiger…..the heel height is defined by a size 37 shoe….as the size goes up or down, the heel height proportionately changes so as to maintain the original shape of the shoes as designed…..so So Kate’s that are less than size 37 will have a heel that measures less than 120 and shoes in sizes 37 and above will measure more than 120…….I see this all the time on resale sites where the seller does not know what they are selling…..I am huge fan of the Pigalle Follies which is a 100mm heel, but in my size of 40.5, the heel will measure more than 100, and the seller will try to claim they are the
So Kate’s despite them actually being the Follies…
Hi, grtlegs! I too love the PF… so happy that I hung onto a couple pairs, as it seems they’ve been discontinued. Do you know?

Reactions: Flyinghedgehog
Agreed!👍🏻

Agreed!👍🏻
Kat, Mal and
Agreed!👍🏻
Kat, Grtlegs, and Mal, are all correct, but 115 mm seems a little too short for a SK 120 since the standard 120 mm is taken from a 37. My newer SK 120s, size 39, consistently measure 121 mm but the pre 2020 examples measure 122 mm and my oldest 123mm. There must have been a slight changes to design pitch. If you have a pair of 36.5 the lowest you should have is 118 mm. I suspect your heels have be “shaved” by three plus mm. That can be done by a skilled cobbler and has to be matched with an appropriate tip. You can “get away” with that, but any more throws the balance and stability of the shoes off. BTW: be sure you are actually measuring your heels properly. The standard is to measure perpendicular from the floor to the point where the heel joins the last at the FRONT of the heel. I’ll try to get a picture of what this looks like.

hi. I don't have a mm ruler, but my so kates are size 35 and are pretty much exactly 5 inches/12 mm (the tape measure isnt completely laying flat). how does the heel tip look on your so kates? I’ve seen when they are altered, it tends to look thicker than the original design.
IMG_8173.jpeg