Post All Louboutin SIZING Questions Here READ FIRST PAGE

Hi all! Louboutin newbie here! I promised myself years ago I'd hunt down a pair of Feticha pumps and am working towards that goal now, but I could use some advice on sizing. I usually wear a US women's 6.5 (brands ranging from Skechers to Seychelles to Guess) . The length of my feet is about 9" heel to great toe, and about 3.5" across the ball of the foot. I have a slightly wide toe and a narrow heel. Can anyone offer input? Thanks for all advice!

Hi! I'm a US 6.5 in heels and typically get 7 in sneakers and flat shoes. My feet are on the more narrow side, but I range between 36-38 in Louboutin shoes depending on the height and style. For Feticha, size 37 fits perfect for me. If your toe is more wide, I would maybe size up to 37.5 and use a heel insert since your heel is more narrow. The suede ones stretch more. Hope that info is helpful!

Hmmmm……I am a 41 in follies 100, but a 40.5 in Kate 100….
I'm surprised. I have So Kates, and my correct size is 38 (I think; I'm still breaking that in, after the 38.5 ended up with a slightly loose heel cup). However the So Kates have a higher more enclosed toe box without as much toe cleavage as the Follies, which I haven't got yet, so I would have figured the Follies aren't as tight and would need a smaller size.

Yeah, don’t know….just know what fits me…..in So Kate’s, I am a 41, but I seldom wear and my so Kate’s are not broken in because I can’t walk in them anyway…
My error. I confused the Kates with the So Kates. I don't have Kates. So Kates and Follies being the same size makes more sense than that the Follies need to be larger than the So Kates.

Bonjour

Je suis nouvelle sur le forum. Je souhaite acheter des escarpins:

Christian Louboutin Noir/Nude Dentelle et Satin Bianca 140​

je les adore!!! Normalement je fais une taille 37. Ce sont mes premières CL et j'aimerai savoir comment taille ce modèle qui n'est pas en cuir?
Il y en a peu en seconde main sur des sites sûrs et j'ai uniquement trouvé une taille 38 et une taille 37. Le problème est que la taille 37 est sur un site qui ne vend pas à l'international, uniquement aux US et Canada d'où l'importance de ma question
Merci par avance pour vos réponses

Attachments

• noirnude-dentelle-et-satin-bianca-140-escarpins-christian-louboutin-chair.jpg
    noirnude-dentelle-et-satin-bianca-140-escarpins-christian-louboutin-chair.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: mal
Hi all please can you help with some new to me Lady Peeps - sling back or closed back?
I’m usually a 37 or 37.5 depending on brand and have a pair of Pigalle 120s bought in 2012 and size 37.5 fits perfect.
I read online these stretch so to size at least 0.5 down but want advice because I won’t be able to return them as it’ll probably be via eBay or similar.

Hi, does anyone know whether Kate Strass fit the same size-wise as Kate patent? I own some new-ish pairs of Kate 85 in patent in size EU 35.5 and am wondering if I would need the same size for Kate Strass Degrade 100 (I believe it’s an older model). I found a pair in EU 35, but don’t want to buy too small… I am usually an EU 36, but had to size down for Louboutin. Thank you for any advice!

Hi! I am looking at a listing on Poshmark for a pair of Door Knock flats size 38.5. I don’t know if they will be too big or fit just right.

I am mostly a US size 8 with an average width, I believe.

I own:
Lady Peeps 150mm size 38-I always wore an insert in the toe box bc the back would fall off the back of my heel. I just removed the insert recently and I have not worn them since bc I just haven’t had the right occasion.

So Kate 120mm size 38-I can barely wear these at all anymore. My toes are definitely squished and the pitch makes it impossible!

Iriza 100mm size 37.5-fit like a glove. Most comfortable CL heel that I own. Purchased online. When googling/researching the sizing, I found advice to size down.

Choc Lock flat mule 38.5-my heel just fits on the back of these without hanging over. Also purchased online. I think I found a couple reviews in my research advising to size up.

I can’t find anything on sizing for door knock flats! I also didn’t see any in this fuschia color when I Googled door knock flats

Any advice would be so appreciated!

Hi all!
i am hoping for size help with So Kate, Kate, Pigalle 120, 100, Platos, and simple pumps. All in both patent and kid.

In non designer brands I’m a 6, sometimes 5.5.

in my Rockstud ankle straps I’m a 36.5 and they fit perfectly.

I have a CL Tucsy pump (kid leather) in 36.5 that has done room in the back. I just got them second hand but I think a foot petal will help with slipping.

I’ll take any and all advice on sizing.

If you have a 36, 36.5 in any of the styles and would be willing to post the measurements of the insole at widest part and length in cm that would be so very helpful.

I know it’s a lot of style requests so I appreciate the input. I plan to purchase mostly used, so it’s likely whatever I get will have some breaking in already. I don’t wear my heels daily so if I have to break in, it will be a long process ha!

Lastly, do the flats run similar in size?
The more I read, the more confused I get.

Thanks so much!
I have a pair of So Kate 120mm. I find them to be true to size. I wear US size 8 and my So Kate’s are size 38. I don’t have to add an insert to these. I would strongly advise you buy under 120mm. I was able to wear them throughout my 20s. Then when the pandemic hit and I turned 30 I can barely wear these at all. They’re just way too high and the toe box is narrow and painful! If you’re looking to buy a pump, I would advise you to buy Iriza 100mm and size 1/2 size down. I own size 37.5 in satin and they fit like a glove!

For flats, I own the choc locks. When I researched sizing, I found people advising to size up. I bought them in size 38.5 and my heel does not hang over the back. My left foot almost does bc I guess it’s a little bigger than my right.

22CC43C5-5C3D-46F3-A39E-34DD3EF8D9EC.jpeg

4854D999-DC37-44F9-9995-49A60798A46C.jpeg

From personal experience the fit is similar to Louis Vuitton and Loewe’s sneaker range for men. That said it is more of a typical Italian last that is quite narrow as others have mentioned. Just realized how old this thread is... eek :/
I was hoping to find you commenting about this topic. My husband saw a beautiful pair in the store, but has no idea what size he would take. He has one pair of Ferragamo‘s and I was wondering if you think that would be a good starting point?

I was hoping to find you commenting about this topic. My husband saw a beautiful pair in the store, but has no idea what size he would take. He has one pair of Ferragamo‘s and I was wondering if you think that would be a good starting point?
I don’t own any Ferragamo sneakers but for their dress shoes I’m a size and a half smaller than my equivalent loewe sneaker size. (8US Ferragamo monstrap and 9.5 US loewe high top).

I would suggest trying on in store to get a better feel if possible.

Reactions: mal
I don’t own any Ferragamo sneakers but for their dress shoes I’m a size and a half smaller than my equivalent loewe sneaker size. (8US Ferragamo monstrap and 9.5 US loewe high top).

I would suggest trying on in store to get a better feel if possible.
Thanks for your reply! We can do that, but I was thinking of trying to surprise him ha ha. I guess it would surprise him enough if I just offered to pay for them lol.
The Ferragamo shoes he has now are loafers, and he’s looking at the Louboutin Dandy, so maybe I will just try the size differential that you mentioned!