Hermès Shopping

Paris trip for Hermes bags

hello.ffl Posted By hello.ffl Posted May 4, 2009

1. Congrats!!!! It is such a stunning bag!!! and you gave me the passion and hope to buy one for myself too~!

2. wow wow wow!!! I love the 40cm Birkin. You made the right choice indeed....

3. Congrats on your first Birkin, I'm so happy for you that you finally found one :yahoo:.
    It's beautiful!

4. congrats!!!! I am happy that your efforts bore fruit in the end...never give up;)...etoupe...I adore that colour,

Kat

5. I really regret not reading the forum earlier. I was in Paris 11-14 May 2009 and in Florence 15-16 May 2009. I did visit Hermes in FSH for window shopping. I did not try hard enough to look for a Birkins, just pinning hope that I could see it on display. The whole of my Europe trip is spent 10,000 Euro on Chanel and LVs, I could have gotten a Birkins instead!

6. I really regret not reading the forum earlier. I was in Paris 11-14 May 2009 and in Florence 15-16 May 2009. I did visit Hermes in FSH for window shopping. I did not try hard enough to look for a Birkins, just pinning hope that I could see it on display. The whole of my Europe trip is spent 10,000 Euro on Chanel and LVs, I could have gotten a Birkins instead!

7. congrats on YOUR great bag!!!! i'm sure you'll love it to bits as all of us who purchased our first bag/s from Hermes!

8. Love the 40--how nice to find something you love

9. Congrats! Mission completed! :smile:
    Stunning, etoupe is on my wish list

10. Ooohhh! Congratulations! It looks fab! Hard work always pays off, you worked hard to find it & now you have it! Tenen! :yahoo:

11. I'm so happy for you! I love happy endings. Etoupe is the best color!

12. Congratulations on a successfully completed mission! Etoupe is a wonderful color!

13. Congrats on a stunning buy!!! :yahoo:

14. Officially they start taking orders again in September.

15. MsReya, do you know which dates in September they will take order? Does it mean after September, customers are not allow to place any order and need to wait till next season? Thanks.