Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Success!!

Here is my story - long story alert

Outfit - cdc, gp30 with rodeo and hermes quicker sneakers, zara dress and coat

I arrived at around 8:30am and was about fifth or sixth in line. The front door opened at 10:30am. As I went inside I noticed people are also coming in from the side door so I am not sure if it was opened the same time as the front door. I was served by a female SA immediately and was directed to the area upstairs with tables and chairs. She asked how long have Ive been waiting and I answered 2 hours. We chatted a bit. She was kinda about to sneeze due to colds and i offered her some tissues. She said "thank you you're really nice" (im not sure if this helped at all) Then she asked if I already have a record at Hermes France, i said yes, she asked for my passport and then what bag I wanted. So I told her Ive been dreaming of owning a b30 or b25 but im willing to consider b35. I mentioned i really like small bags as I was carrying a gp30. She asked what colors I want and I told here something in blues and pink or neutrals. I mentioned blue atoll, blue sapphire, gris, etain, black. She said some of my colors are not in season and asked for more specific colors so I mentioned blue agate (new color) and said basically any color except white. She asked for my hardware preference and told her im not particular with that. She followed up if there is anything else I would like to see. I said if given a bag, i would like bag insert, twillies and charms. She said she will go check in the sizes 30 and 25 and 35 as the last option. Before leaving she offered me something to drink and I answered warm water. I thought it was a good sign. She was gone for about 10 minutes. I saw her went upstairs to a room with about 3 boxes. She then approached me with the magic words "Please follow me".

We were in a private room and then there were the boxes. I knew its either b30 or b25. The other boxes were fourbis. I was already jumping with joy. She said its not it in the colors I wanted but close to it. She slowly opened the box - a b25 in blue saint cyr. She said they have a b30 in orange but I did not mention orange so she got the b25 in blue instead. While i was enjoying the moment she offered me coffee and what else I wanted. I asked for twillies herbag and jige. I ended up getting a pair of twillies, evelyne tpm and fourbi together with the B. I paid for the items and my SA gave me her card and said she will be glad to assist me anytime I am in Paris.

Here it is

IMG_1477464846.596554.jpg

I have to mention these by the way
First day (saturday) - I bought cdc and clic h at FSH
Sunday - closed
First try (Monday) - failed at FSH so I went to George V, purchased CDC, gp30, passport holder, card holder, bastia, mobile case holder

Last edited by a moderator:
Success!!

Here is my story - long story alert

Outfit - cdc, gp30 with rodeo and hermes quicker sneakers, zara dress and coat

I arrived at around 8:30am and was about fifth or sixth in line. The front door opened at 10:30am. As I went inside I noticed people are also coming in from the side door so I am not sure if it was opened the same time as the front door. I was served by a female SA immediately and was directed to the area upstairs with tables and chairs. She asked how long have Ive been waiting and I answered 2 hours. We chatted a bit. She was kinda about to sneeze due to colds and i offered her some tissues. She said "thank you you're really nice" (im not sure if this helped at all) Then she asked if I already have a record at Hermes France, i said yes, she asked for my passport and then what bag I wanted. So I told her Ive been dreaming of owning a b30 or b25 but im willing to consider b35. I mentioned i really like small bags as I was carrying a gp30. She asked what colors I want and I told here something in blues and pink or neutrals. I mentioned blue atoll, blue sapphire, gris, etain, black. She said some of my colors are not in season and asked for more specific colors so I mentioned blue agate (new color) and said basically any color except white. She asked for my hardware preference and told her im not particular with that. She followed up if there is anything else I would like to see. I said if given a bag, i would like bag insert, twillies and charms. She said she will go check in the sizes 30 and 25 and 35 as the last option. Before leaving she offered me something to drink and I answered warm water. I thought it was a good sign. She was gone for about 10 minutes. I saw her went upstairs to a room with about 3 boxes. She then approached me with the magic words "Please follow me".

We were in a private room and then there were the boxes. I knew its either b30 or b25. The other boxes were fourbis. I was already jumping with joy. She said its not it in the colors I wanted but close to it. She slowly opened the box - a b25 in blue saint cyr. She said they have a b30 in orange but I did not mention orange so she got the b25 in blue instead. While i was enjoying the moment she offered me coffee and what else I wanted. I asked for twillies herbag and jige. I ended up getting a pair of twillies, jige clutch and fourbi together with the B. I paid for the items and my SA gave me her card and said she will be glad to assist me anytime I am in Paris.

Here it is

View attachment 3503512

I have to mention these by the way
First day (saturday) - I bought cdc and clic h at FSH
Sunday - closed
First try (Monday) - failed at FSH so I went to George V, purchased CDC, gp30, passport holder, card holder, bastia, mobile case holder

Congrats!!!! I'll share my store as soon as possible!!! And I was lining up just right behind you! I was the Asian girl in all black wearing sneakers and a Prada nylon cross body. :smile: