Outlander coming to Starz 2014

Very emotional episode. The scenes with and without the baby just tore my heart out.

On a lighter note, I can't help but notice that Caitrona (?) has the most gorgeous graceful neck! I don't think I ever noticed anyone's neck before in my life, but her neck is just so beautiful you can't not notice!

Jamie with his niece is the only nice thing about that episode. It was so "talk-y" and I felt Jamie's acting was not convincing enough when he was talking politics with his grandpa. -shrugs-

It's all good though because I'm still reeling from episode 7!!

I really liked this episode especially when Fergus came out on a donkey. That was the best! I'm glad they actually looked and seemed happy for a while. We don't seem to get to see them just be happy and playful they way they are in the books!

‘Outlander’ Renewed for Two More Seasons

Third and fourth seasons will be based on Diana Gabaldon's books 'Voyager' and 'Drums in Autumn,' respectively

:drinkup::happydance::happydance:

The time-traveling adventures of World War II nurse Claire Randall Fraser and her beloved 18th-century Scottish Highlander husband, Jamie Fraser, will continue – for at least two more seasons.
Starz announced Wednesday that it has renewed the hit series “Outlander” for a third and fourth season. The show’s 13-episode second season, based on Diana Gabaldon’s novel “Dragonfly in Amber,” is currently airing on the cable network.

The third season will be based on the third of the eight books in Gabaldon’s “Outlander” series, “Voyager,” whereas the fourth season will explore the following novel, “Drums of Autumn

As of now, the network has offered no information as to when the new seasons will premiere – nor has there been any official confirmation that “Outlander” stars Caitriona Balfe (Claire) and Sam Heughan (Jamie) will return for the third and fourth installments.
“’Outlander’ is like nothing seen before on television,” said Starz CEO Chris Albrecht in a statement. “From its depiction of a truly powerful female lead character, to the devastating decimation of the Highlander way of life, to what is a rarely seen genuine and timeless love story, it is a show that not only transports the viewer, but inspires the passion and admiration of its fans.”

Albrecht’s statement does strongly suggest, however, that showrunner Ronald D. Moore will remain at the production helm:
“On this 25th anniversary of the publication of the first book in the U.S., we are thrilled and honored to be able to continue the story that began with author Diana Gabaldon, and is brought to life by the incredibly talented Ronald D. Moore. There are no better storytellers for ‘Outlander’ than this team, both in front and behind the camera.”
The next episode of “Outlander” airs on Saturday, June 4, at 9 p.m. on Starz.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/06/01/outlander-renewed-for-two-more-seasons/