Outlander coming to Starz 2014

Just watched the last episode.. It was a little meh for me.. Nice scenic shots during army training though... And I really like fergus (the French boy? Is that his name? I forgot..)

I can't wait for the show to pick up speed again!

I don't know how many of you are on Twitter but William Shatner and Sam are very good friends well William went in on the Outlander Fandom for them constantly harassing Sam & Cait on being together and he said "It's time to call the Cait/Sam R'ship the Titanic" and shippers EVERYWHERE went ballistic he even brought receipts to prove they aren't together and certain people wouldn't accept it.

I don't know how many of you are on Twitter but William Shatner and Sam are very good friends well William went in on the Outlander Fandom for them constantly harassing Sam & Cait on being together and he said "It's time to call the Cait/Sam R'ship the Titanic" and shippers EVERYWHERE went ballistic he even brought receipts to prove they aren't together and certain people wouldn't accept it.

Some of the fans can be sooooo scary at how overboard they get with this show and Sam and Cait! They are so involved in the books and characters you have to wonder if they have any life outside of it! The Facebook groups are scary at times the way they act!

projectfreetvonlinenow is the best site for free full Movies and TV shows. Lots of new and old movies and it is free.
Use the search button to find your specific movie or browse the categories.
With years from 1935 to 2016, all genres you could imagine and a-z lists it has never been more easy to find your favorite movie.
Or simply browse top movies for something new and exciting to watch.:heart:

OMG. Did anyone watch the season finale tonight?! I just watched and cried my eyeballs out on soo many parts but especially the end. Jamie's/Sam's face...wow. He really did a superb job conveying his feeling, emotions, etc. Claire/Caitrona did well too but Sam...man. Loved it and will watch again tomorrow. Now I can't wait to see what happens next!

Reactions: rx4dsoul