Outlander coming to Starz 2014

it was an awesome epi!!! i must be hard as a rock though - didn't make me cry at all. i have seen worse that actually did on tv! was sad to see the end of the compte though - stanley webber was so good in this role!! i will miss him. and Cait was wonderful - she deserves an emmy! after episode #9 when king louis made BJR get on his knees :graucho: this is my next favorite of this season. loved how the servants were so emotional when she came home - Suzette crying and Magnus looking like he wanted to. and then Claire bowing to him! i watched it 3 times in a row!!!

I didn't cry but that was the BEST episode yet. The scene with Fergus....Gah that was rough and then Faith, just an overall GOOD episode. I will however miss Comte, that man was Fiiiiiiiine!! HIS EYES

Oh and I was howling at King Louis, 4 pumps and he was done hahahahah

Yeah, it really was a fantastic but truly heartbreaking episode. I watched it with my Mom who has not watched the show before. She was like "What is this? OMG, I really need to start watching this show!" LOL. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I didn't cry but that was the BEST episode yet. The scene with Fergus....Gah that was rough and then Faith, just an overall GOOD episode. I will however miss Comte, that man was Fiiiiiiiine!! HIS EYES

4?!? I counted 3!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Agreed on all counts!
it was a beautiful episode! I wish I could go to that star room, it was so gorgeous! I cried seeing fergus' pain and also Claire's when she cradled her baby. I'm a sympathetic crier though.

I did cry! I thought it was one of the most heart breaking episodes yet�� I loved how they changed it up a bit from the books and showed the range of emotions from Claire. Caitriona played it beautifully from fear and sadness to anger and despair. She pulled out all the stops in this one. I really lost it when she gives up her dead baby to Louise, the reality and finality of it all.

The conversation with Jaime was so touching when she admitted her part in responsibility for what happened, instead of blaming Jamie. The death of a child is so traumatic for couple, it's a difficult loss, and can either bond you so close, or tear you apart in how you both handle the loss and grieving process. This is rarely shown in an honest manner on TV, because a man and woman typically are coming from different references in the way they deal with it. This was done so beautifully due to the book and their relationship; a nice blueprint for communication in that situation.

Having gone through a lot of loss, I may have a different take; I thought it was one of the most honest and moving episodes.