Oldies collection 2003-2004-2005

Yes, a big butt kicking is in order.
Are you searching for one and if not, would you find one for me???

Truly, I am finished. I would trade 05 Turquoise for 04 Dark Turquoise though.
Oh no...am I already back ?

Delicious bags. What a great collection. I am soooo jealous. I would be staring at them all the time, the way you arranged them for their photo op. Siiiighhhhh :faint:

I'm pretty sure you have every enviable oldie that there is to have. Congratulations to you. You may now rest your little head and drift adrift on bbag bliss. One for each day of the month. And then over again.

Any favorites? Are they all favorites? You know what me likey! Its the Pewter hw gems I love the most. Really had a thang for them when I first started collecting. Pewter = pop.

I have to add... that I've never seen 04 dark Turquoise IRL. But I bet, I just bet - that would be the blueberry cherry ontop! Wouldn't it be lovely? Like the deepest of the bluest sea.

Are you getting the chance to enjoy your stockpile? You need to rest, relax, and enjoy. Before... I pay a visit and enjoy them for/with you?

The best thing of all is to see a lovely PF'er be proud of her collection & wear it with great style & pizzazz... You do it with such grace & ease my dear. :coolio:
You have a fabulous oldies collection & may you wear them all in good health & God bless all of your babes......;) Some day I so want to have the privilege to see IRL the 03 & 04 Red.. :smile:

What a way to start the new year by seeing your amazing collection. Each piece deserves the spotlight and i love how you effortlessly match them with your chic wardrobe. The simplicity and the chicness all rolled into one.

I love each and every piece and I don't know which ones to fantasize about.

Thanks for sharing, i know how exhausted you felt after taking them all out for a group shot. Great job my dear.:heart::cloud9::woot: