Oldies collection 2003-2004-2005

What a way to start the new year by seeing your amazing collection. Each piece deserves the spotlight and i love how you effortlessly match them with your chic wardrobe. The simplicity and the chicness all rolled into one.

I love each and every piece and I don't know which ones to fantasize about.

Thanks for sharing, i know how exhausted you felt after taking them all out for a group shot. Great job my dear.:heart::cloud9::woot:

You should know darling....your mega collection would take a week to photograph, re-size and post. Good that you have done it along the way. :heart: back to you!

I am completely speechless !!! YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING COLLECTION !!

THANK YOU!!!

Wow!!!! OP, Not only are your bags amazing, but you look absolutely great modeling them (oh, to have naturally curly hair..........). Thanks for sharing with us!:woohoo:

Thanks for the huge compliment. I now get dressed depending on which bag I want to wear that day.

what a collection! I love your little curvy-legged chair as well, great style and taste in bags as well as furniture :smile:

Thanks! I have to give my architect DH credit for the furniture.

OMG - Maxxout - you've got a maxi-mega-collection - I LOVE it!!

:drool::drool::drool::faint::faint::faint:
Thanks my dear!!
:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Delicious bags. What a great collection. I am soooo jealous. I would be staring at them all the time, the way you arranged them for their photo op. Siiiighhhhh :faint:

Thanks Anna. I tried arranging them flat on the floor but there was too much light in the room and they got washed out.
Still the colors got washed out a bit.

ditto.

thanks so much for sharing this stroll thru memory lane. now, what is the address again so i can RAID your closet??!!?!?!??!??!?

Does this mean you too have had 04 dark turquoise? You have had SO many oldies TDF.

OMG i just died from looking at your collection!! the greys!!
:amazed:
wish my collection can be like yours!

Grey and caramel got me into this mess!

Jaw on the ground! Fab collection and great style!

Thanks so much!

:smile::winkiss::smile:

I'm pretty sure you have every enviable oldie that there is to have. Congratulations to you. You may now rest your little head and drift adrift on bbag bliss. One for each day of the month. And then over again.

Any favorites? Are they all favorites? You know what me likey! Its the Pewter hw gems I love the most. Really had a thang for them when I first started collecting. Pewter = pop.

I have to add... that I've never seen 04 dark Turquoise IRL. But I bet, I just bet - that would be the blueberry cherry ontop! Wouldn't it be lovely? Like the deepest of the bluest sea.

Are you getting the chance to enjoy your stockpile? You need to rest, relax, and enjoy.

Before... I pay a visit and enjoy them for/with you?

Would you??? And bring riri with you! Although we have already talked about this and she would go mad with boredom out here in the desert.
My favorite changes daily but the pewter H bags seem to stay on top. It is the hardware but also the leather. I think the limited production has something to do with it. Do you ever regret selling any of them? You have had so many and btw THANK YOU again for sending me a perfect long 03 caramel tassel. I put it on the bag immediately and it completely changed the bag!
So, what is in your collection now? What Bals did you keep?

The best thing of all is to see a lovely PF'er be proud of her collection & wear it with great style & pizzazz... You do it with such grace & ease my dear. :coolio:
You have a fabulous oldies collection & may you wear them all in good health & God bless all of your babes......;) Some day I so want to have the privilege to see IRL the 03 & 04 Red.. :smile:

Thank you dear T....as a true RED lover you would love them. You do already have one of the best RED bags around. or is it 2?

absolutely amazing, enjoy them all!

Thanks!!!

Amazing - you have my favorite BAL collection, hands down.

Well that's huge coming from you. I'm really touched.

Hello, dear Maxx! I've been waiting for you to do a collection thread for quite some time, and it's well worth the wait. Each bag has a unique quality to it and possesses the kind of supple leather that is long-gone now for Bal. Your bags will just improve and become even more beautiful as they age. I do believe your Bal collection is complete now, and I can't wait to see how you wear them through the next several years.

You know I love your collection (and you) to pieces! :hbeat:

p.s. After looking after your collection, I've decided that it wouldn't be so boring to visit you in the desert. Who needs hip restaurants and good shopping? I could play with your bags for days and days....

Haven't I called you "the queen of oldie" on another thread??? I'm in bal heaven right now :heart: never in my live I would have so much Bal (maybe if I win a lottery tomorrow ;)

Btw, I spotted Hans J Wegner's chairs (famous Danish furnitures architect/designer) - good taste!! :tup:

Would you??? And bring riri with you! Although we have already talked about this and she would go mad with boredom out here in the desert.
My favorite changes daily but the pewter H bags seem to stay on top. It is the hardware but also the leather. I think the limited production has something to do with it. Do you ever regret selling any of them? You have had so many and btw THANK YOU again for sending me a perfect long 03 caramel tassel. I put it on the bag immediately and it completely changed the bag!
So, what is in your collection now? What Bals did you keep?

I would! I would go cuckoo in the desert too, but I could use a change of scenery. Never visited a desert before, except for Vegas. And Vegas (the main part) is certainly not... deserted. Hehe.

Rere regrets selling a lot of bags, ha! The ones I still think about are actually not PH even though I thought they may be. I think for me, I prefer the newer leathers because I prefer newer things. If I could find a brand new PH PT (ha!) that would suit me well. Other than that, I miss my: Anthra PT, Sanguine City, Rouge Vif Box, and black City. What I have now is a small, pitiful bal collection. So small, I won't bother you with it.

If I happen across any other oldie tassels, I know who to call. :biggrin:

Sorry, I fainted.

I think I'm speechless. I can't think of any adjectives that would suffice here...

Your collection is unreal! LOVE the PH's! Freakin' LOVE the caramels!!! (I thought you had two 05 caramel cities???)

^^^^^^ :faint::faint: what she said! :giggles: except it's the 05 Turquoise & 03/04 Red PH that I can't stop staring at!!!
Thanks darling girl for taking the time to share your Bal bounty with us, enjoy & wear them in good health. :smile:
I too would loooooooooove a Dk Turquoise PH .......ANY size!!!! :woot:

Love everything about this thread maxxout, the oldies that make up your amazing collection, the way you photograph them, the modelling pics thrown in, your style ... an inspiration.

Thanks for taking the time to take pics and post them here, it's truly a pleasure to browse through this thread. Please add pictures as you take them, love all the action shots, the outfits, glimpses of your house and surroundings. :hugs: