attachment 12.jpg 03 DC 2.JPG
  2. Speechless:ps:

3. #33 Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    2004 Back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04 black w Ann.jpg 04 black.jpg
  4. O.M.G. I love every single one of them, but your pewter shots took my breath away. Must not come back and look at this thread more otherwise I will want 04 true red, camel, mystery green - and the list continues! Thanks so much for sharing.

5. #35 Jan 2, 2012
    And 3 2004 Purses
    Grey--Seafoam--Yellow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04 grey close-up.jpg 04 grey.jpg seafoam purse.jpg attachment 11.jpg yellow 1.jpg yellow in sun.jpg
  6. #36 Jan 2, 2012
    2003 Caramel Weekender and 2003Black Clutch
    like how he clutch disappears into the print of the vest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03 weekender with clutch close.jpg 03clutch1-1.jpg
  7. Beyond impressed and I love you for having such an expressive collection of colors!

8. #38 Jan 2, 2012
    And finally....2004 Red
    It is possible that this was an early 2004 with 2003 dye as the color is closer to 2003.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pewter red.JPG 04 red.JPG IMG_6510.jpg
  9. I'm exhausted

10. Absolutely spectacular collection! And you mod shots are fantastic! :woohoo:

11. What a lovely collection! You just renewed my desire for bordeaux. That mod shot with your bordie and yorkie looks like a paparazzi shot! *so glam* You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere??!! :thinking::giggles:

12. Hi guys! I wanted to plow through these so the images would be close together.

Thanks Nicole!

Yes...I am officially off the hunt. Now what?

Huge honor! And MANY MANY THANK YOU BOWS for all the authenticating. Boy...did I need that.

Thanks!!

13. These are so broken-in that they fit. It is still snug though. Thanks for your help on so many authentications my love!

Hi ruirui...I've been to a few places in China so if it looks like xi'an it probably is. I will put a list together (with the help of DH). It would be great to talk to you. I love China.

Thanks Magjes. It took some time to find a mint city. I hope one comes your way soon to add to your fantastic collection. 2005 Grey was my first HG.

kisses to you

14. Hi dear! Your bags have done the same to me.

You can run, but you can not hide. You already have an impressive oldies collection and it's just a matter of time before you have all those you just listed. I've been watching you!

melody .........good name
    musician?

Thanks so much for the compliment. Means a lot.

You're so nice! I'm not from your area and I'm definitely not someone the paparazzi would be interested in. But you just made my day!

15. Maxx, thank you so much for sharing!

When you are free i'd love to know your trip in china