Official PAULE MARROT reference thread

I spotted this beautiful Toulouse Weekender in Les Grands Pavots Bleu, in a local shop window. Shop was closed, but I snapped these pics through the window with my iphone. I'm OBSESSED!

http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?...ydenharnett.com/index.cgi?action=paule_marrot

photo%283%29.jpg

photo%284%29.jpg

Great pics to have been taken with your phone!! Did you score the Train Case in this print yesterday when they came up on the sale? I adore this print (especially with the black) but have the Maldives in the very summery daisy print that Bon scored for me in Chicago--I can't have competing prints when I travel... travel is discombobulating enough without going cross-eyed looking at your luggage!

Great pics to have been taken with your phone!! Did you score the Train Case in this print yesterday when they came up on the sale? I adore this print (especially with the black) but have the Maldives in the very summery daisy print that Bon scored for me in Chicago--I can't have competing prints when I travel... travel is discombobulating enough without going cross-eyed looking at your luggage!

I know what you mean about competing prints... complimentary prints, of course, but you don't want two that are gonna duel. I snagged the Floral Lisbon and Yellow flower print garment bag, and they won't play nice together .... but I couldn't resist the travel cuteness and the prices :yahoo: Didn't get the train case, though I am determined to get something in that print before the season is sold out.

I scored a Graphic Plaid Coin Purse. It arrived today :yahoo: I'll have to take pictures of my full graphic plaid set. Here it is in it's new home a shadow box in my closet and the another picture is of the other shadow box that is meant to hold my new pompidou once it arrives. I really can't wait.
P1010073.jpg

P1010075.jpg

Those coin purses look gorgeous in the shadow box!

I'm waiting for a ridiculously large order of Leatherprince keychains, and I know there will never be enough time to use them all, so I've bought a hanging glass-fronted shadow-box type of jewelry box to hang them in. At least I'll be able to admire them.

Does anyone know the actual size of the Weekender? Oh the HH site it says size: 19-1/2"L x 11-1/2"H x 8"D and on Revolve it's 25"W x 11"H x 9"D. I'm in love with the one jandelvis posted pics of, it'd be perfect for my upcoming vacation if it's the larger size! :smile:

Yes, It's a revolving exhibit and my pomp fits perfectly in the other shadow box when I'm not using it. Which so far hasn't happened. I love it.

Here is my recently acquired Brandy Pallenberg Duffle with the Yellow and Orange leaf interior. I'm really diggin' this bag right now. I kind of want to buy them in every color combo they made.

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Lulu, that looks super soft and yummy! I saw it on ebay but just couldn't spend any money so I immediately listed it in the deals and steals. I knew somebody would snatch it up fast so I wouldn't be tempted for too long.

The leather is soooo yummy! and the best part is that the paule marrot leathers (the older ones) seem to be so durable. I just love how the pebbledness is kind of irregular and it's smooth in some places. It makes it look and feel so interesting.