Official PAULE MARROT reference thread

1. frenchie your lido in goldrush makes me drool every time I look at this thread. I should have snagged it while it was available.
  2. Here's my PM HH stuff... unfortunately my first pic has other things in the photo but it's all HH so don't shoot ;)!

Gray floral and blue floral rectangle cases and round cases; I can't believe how big these are!

Then my new tuileries tote! Total :love:
    IMG_5066.JPG IMG_5124.JPG IMG_5126.JPG IMG_5127.JPG IMG_5133.JPG
  3. Oh wow, that is stunning....
  4. Pallenberg duffle, with a shot of the hidden pocket and cool lining.
    hudpall 004.jpg hudpall 005.jpg
  5. pm mosaique coin purse

6. is HH doing any PM cosmetic bags, mini bags or carryalls for spring 09? It's a little sad that right now there is only 1 wallet for PM accessories right now.
  7. ^^^ I'm wondering that, myself! Would love some smaller bags in the dots...
  8. Do the cannes zipper tote handles fit comfortably on the shoulder or is this more of an elbow bag?
  9. It is a 6" drop on a new bag. I find it comfortable on my shoulder. As the bag softens with use, it should be more comfortable.
  10. Thanks! I just bought the Cannes Zipper Tote in Corsaire on eBay and I can't wait to use it!!!
  11. Congrats! I love mine!
  12. ooh so lovely!!! I really like the PM pieces, they are so fun, especially for spring! :smile:
  13. Congrats! I have that one and love it. Perfect with jeans/khakis.
  14. You're all getting me so excited! Too bad I have to wait almost 2 weeks because it's being shipped from Canada. Oh well it'll be worth it :smile: I wish I had snatched up this bag in graphic plaid too. Anyone know if that's being sold anywhere? I missed out on the last one on I was really bummed :sad:
  15. ^^^ Keep an eye on evil Bay. They pop up every now and then. I have the Pastis in Graphic Plaid. Love that bag...even bought a chartruese cardigan to go with it.