Official Christina Aguilera thread!

^Lol... Did she do much promotion for this album? I feel like I didn't see much promotion, which is surprising considering how poor the sales were for Bionic. It will be interesting to see how the sales are for her new album.

0 promo.

She is maybe singing on the Voice this week and the AMAs soon. The first single landed between lukewarm and flop depending on who you ask. I guess she is doing single #2 at the AMAs.

Huh... wonder why she didn't put more effort into the promotion? Yeah... first single hasn't got much radio play in my area, but I have heard it a few times.

It's almost like her career is The Voice at this point, ya know? Being an artist seems to be just a side project. Does anyone know what her second single will be?

All this is hy shes about to take time off from The Voice so she can tour for the new album. Theres not a whole lot of promtion she can do at this moment cuz of The Voice, so she'll do as many performances she can do, then tour..it could always gain momentum later. Stripped wasnt super big when Dirrty and the album came out either

Huh... wonder why she didn't put more effort into the promotion? Yeah... first single hasn't got much radio play in my area, but I have heard it a few times.

It's almost like her career is The Voice at this point, ya know? Being an artist seems to be just a side project. Does anyone know what her second single will be?

She allegedly could only do LA based promo because of the Voice. So she is leaving that to focus on the album.

The last tour was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. I don't know if this project will
re-ignite interest.

I feel like her and Kim K could be around the same size...yet no one calls Kim fat, lol.
Ha, I agree.. I think Christina is more apple shaped than Kim K. - which is unfortunate because her waist gets bigger as she gains weight...

I REALLY feel like she needs to calm down and take everything down about 300 notches. I get these vibes like she is desperately fighting/ trying to cover up her age, which is INSANE because she is only 30. She is acting like a 55 year old woman who wants to cling to looking 25. All these terrible image and styling decisions seems like they are coming from that.
Good post, I agree. It's so strange though, because at first she did a great job of shedding her cutesy teenage Disney image (Dirrty era), and after that she seemed to mature nicely (Back To Basics)... and now it seems like she's struggling to come to terms with her age (?! :oh:).

Maybe it isn't her age she's struggling with, but the fact that she feels pressured to find a new look/sound (like Madonna has always done), but can't find it?

I dont mind the dress, but I think its actually a size too big. Other pics Ive looked at you can see its not really fitted to her well. I LOVE Christina, but I HATE that fake tan. I dont mind the hair and even her makeup, but that tan annoys me. He rbody she is similar to alot of other Latinas I know. The gain weight, it goes right to the hips-waist-butt area. I dont mind the weight gain or anything, but I wish she'd work it!