Official Christina Aguilera thread!

I REALLY feel like she needs to calm down and take everything down about 300 notches. I get these vibes like she is desperately fighting/ trying to cover up her age, which is INSANE because she is only 30. She is acting like a 55 year old woman who wants to cling to looking 25. All these terrible image and styling decisions seems like they are coming from that.

I REALLY feel like she needs to calm down and take everything down about 300 notches. I get these vibes like she is desperately fighting/ trying to cover up her age, which is INSANE because she is only 30. She is acting like a 55 year old woman who wants to cling to looking 25. All these terrible image and styling decisions seems like they are coming from that.

You hit the nail on the head!

That album cover is a big no, but I kinda like her new song... I have heard it on the radio a few times and I am waiting for it to really grow on me.

:tup: I completely agree with everything.

So I guess there is no anticipation for her new cd that drops tomorrow?

Aside from 3 songs IMO it is her worst cd since her debut. She is screaming all over it. I am disappointed. I have never been a fan of her personality but I have always loved her music starting with Stripped. I still listen to that once a day.

^Yeah I am excited for it... thinking of picking it up. I saw on Perez Hilton where she had some sort of listening party and from what I heard I really liked! Definitely an improvement over Bionic IMO. I agree with you though - heard a lot of screaming... but I kind of expect that with X-Tina. Still dislike the album cover, though lol...

^Lol... Did she do much promotion for this album? I feel like I didn't see much promotion, which is surprising considering how poor the sales were for Bionic. It will be interesting to see how the sales are for her new album.