Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of in shock, but saw Bottega Veneta on The Price Is Right. There was a cosmetic bag and a canvas & leather tote. It was during the segment where 4 people get to guess the retail price on an item or items and whomever is closest without going over wins it. The poor contestants had no idea what they were bidding on. Everyone guessed wrong. IIRC someone said $350 and then $450. The winner was a guy, because he just guessed higher than everyone else. It was $2,000 for the set.

I think I've seen BV on Let's Make A Deal, also.
I give in occasionally and watch the silly game shows...

they should put up a cabat. i wonder what price people would guess for that.

Happy July 4th everyone!

I'm currently obsessed with this crossbody. Too bad the ninja :ninja: is on vaca today. Or it'd be my July 4th gift to myself :0)

Do you think the strap is adjustable? I'm height challenged ......
I like the way Jennifer wears this bag in the Celebrity section. It's very versatile and beautiful. :smile: If the strap is not adjustable, BV can adjust it for you. The SA explained to me when I was checking out the new line (INTRECCIOMIRAGE) and it does not have adjustable strap.

I sold fur at one time
I worked for Zinman Furs
they gave fur coats away on the price is right all the time in the 70's
I was reading a book by Sophie Kinsella called Remember me
and she grabs a Bottega bag out of her closet
also on the fashion police they were talking about emma stone dressed in BV
they don't know how to pronounce VENETA
it is not VENETTA there are not two t's
it is Veneta like Ven - eh - ta
took me the longest time to learn how to say it properly
and when you work there oh boy you better learn quick LOL

I like the way Jennifer wears this bag in the Celebrity section. It's very versatile and beautiful. :smile: If the strap is not adjustable, BV can adjust it for you. The SA explained to me when I was checking out the new line (INTRECCIOMIRAGE) and it does not have adjustable strap.

I have no self control and this bag is one the way to me! Yay! I just learned that the word "Imperatore" means emperor. WOW! Can't wait to see this bag in person. I might just change it's name to imperatrice (the empress tote) ha ha :graucho:

I have no self control and this bag is one the way to me! Yay! I just learned that the word "Imperatore" means emperor. WOW! Can't wait to see this bag in person. I might just change it's name to imperatrice (the empress tote) ha ha :graucho:

I am :greengrin: with envy! I've never seen the bag in person, but just know it will be fabulous. Please do make a reveal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.