Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Sentinel does not get ticks. It has the same heartworm medicine that Interceptor has, but then adds anti-flea.

We do not have heartworm in our part of the country, so heartworm preventative is not needed. We worm once per year for the other crawlies just as a precaution. But flea and tick is a must. Equine erlichiosis is tick borne and out here and in your area, it kills dogs as well as horses.

You might want to ask your vet about tick prevention.
My sisters dog passed away from EE last fall. :cry:

Sorry to hear that news, Longchamp. All we talk about in our free time at work, is our dogs!!

I'm phobic of chatting in the celeb thread, so... Thanks Jula for the fabulous photos!! (I hope you browse in here from time to time) and I just love how "normal" Jennifer Gartner is! She reminds me so much of myself. I love how she dresses so casual and chooses comfortable clogs and a smashing bag to go out with her daughters!!

she is such a bad doggie
and when we were getting her I had such high hopes for her
there are no bad dogs only bad owners
I wanted wicky to be a therapy dog but they won't take her because she barks too much
ole leroy brown has too much to say

on another note I finally got all my BV stuff together except for 1 or 2 things and took a picture
my small collection is in my avatar now
as you can see even though it took a long time to break the shoes in, mine are quite worn and need refurbishing
one pair had kitten heels on them and I had them cut down because I used to slip with the kitten heels
my loafers are a mess
I am hard on shoes

Were you ever able to get those gorgeous pumps that you wanted?

/\/\
That's a gorgeous bag.

So DH and the dogs and I are at Sea Ranch for two weeks! We're all on the sectional kicking back. A stretched out brown dog to my right and a little houndie bundle to my right. DH cooked a pretty amazing NY steak tonight and I made peanut butter dream bars for dessert. It's all good.

So sorry. A lot of vets do not think to test for it out here, because it is not "supposed" to be a problem for dogs. Is it that way in your sister's location?
No they thought about it right away, they live in MA. My BIL was found to have stage 2 Lyme about 18 mos earlier. His presentation were cardiac symptoms.

I think in MA with such a high prevelance of both, vets are more prone to test and look for it earlier than most. Amber passed away 24 hours after diagnosis. Sad for the whole family.

Thanks jburgh for asking.

Happy July 4th everyone!

I'm currently obsessed with this crossbody. Too bad the ninja :ninja: is on vaca today. Or it'd be my July 4th gift to myself :0)

Do you think the strap is adjustable? I'm height challenged ......

Attachments

• 284649_VV340_1000_B_90x90.jpg
    284649_VV340_1000_B_90x90.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 88
Kind of in shock, but saw Bottega Veneta on The Price Is Right. There was a cosmetic bag and a canvas & leather tote. It was during the segment where 4 people get to guess the retail price on an item or items and whomever is closest without going over wins it. The poor contestants had no idea what they were bidding on. Everyone guessed wrong. IIRC someone said $350 and then $450. The winner was a guy, because he just guessed higher than everyone else. It was $2,000 for the set.

I think I've seen BV on Let's Make A Deal, also.
I give in occasionally and watch the silly game shows...

Kind of in shock, but saw Bottega Veneta on The Price Is Right. There was a cosmetic bag and a canvas & leather tote. It was during the segment where 4 people get to guess the retail price on an item or items and whomever is closest without going over wins it. The poor contestants had no idea what they were bidding on. Everyone guessed wrong. IIRC someone said $350 and then $450. The winner was a guy, because he just guessed higher than everyone else. It was $2,000 for the set.

I think I've seen BV on Let's Make A Deal, also.
I give in occasionally and watch the silly game shows...
Funny story. So you never know when a BV addiction will come in handy. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.