OCEAN WORK w/ SILVER GIANT HARDWARE...

I might be :nuts:, but you seem to be pretty decisive in your posts and threads. I am curious if when you got the Ocean with SGH- did you go OMG- I :heart: this bag!!!!! YOu know what I mean?! If there hadn't been a scratch, would you have just gone- this is the one!!!!!!!!!
I'm kind of getting the vibe that the Ocean isn't making you go :yahoo:. If that is the case, then I think Sienna with GGH all the way!!!!!!! I'll bet it is a stunning combination!

Good Luck and of course as you have already stated, Daphne might not have both, and that will make your decision easier. My rule right now is if I don't love it, I don't buy it- must be my old age talking!!!!!

I have read the whole thread and I do really love the Ocean SGH for you. Good you sent it back due to the flaw... That being said and since you do have the FB and blueberry, I can really see the Sienna with GH looking awesome on you. You mentioned a trench...I am kind of loving Sienna GH with that in my mind. In a nutshell, I love all the choices, so I guess part of the answer depends on stock at Bal NY now... Can't wait to see wait you decide!!! BTW, LOVE your collection and the group shot is amazing and yummy.

I think that the Ocean with the GSH is an absolutely gorgeous combination and it's catches that great medium of neutral-matching/classic looking/beautiful bluuuuue! I think in general a GH bag would be perfect since you don't have any in your collection (I spent a good 5 minutes drooling over your family shot) and the Ocean is just lovely.

Wow...ICB...your collection is just amazing! I love the Ocean with the SGH, but your collection is so rich in the blues. I think the Sienna with Giant Gold Hardware would be so yummy! Let us know what you decide.

WOW!! what a tough decision! both are equally beautiful! i am loving the ocean with the sgh! good luck with your choice! you have a great collection nonetheless! :heart:

ICB: Congratulations:yahoo:

Sorry to hear there was a problem with the Ocean Giant Work you received, but my vote would be to replace her with another Ocean.

The colour looks amazing next to the GSH. I just love it:heart:

Your collection rocks.:yes:

love love love your collection incoralblue!

the ocean was on my list of bags this fall however it didn't really do it for me when i saw IRL .. but i did notice that the color varies between the different bags .. or maybe it's just me :P

i have a Sienna City with GGH .. i love it and my hubby loves it even more :greengrin: sienna has a really nice rich color and it's nicer with GGH i think..

good luck!

I love the richness in the color of your bags ICB! Yummy.:drool:

since i'm debating between a black work with GGH and sienna with GGH, I had Daphne send me a pic of something sienna with GGH. Either this may make your decision harder or easier... when i opened my email i couldn't concentrate on the conversation I was having with my coworker :P!

Attachments

• siennagiantgoldpt.jpg.JPG
    siennagiantgoldpt.jpg.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 90
I would go for the Sienna Work, but, ICB, you've been jonesing for Ocean since you first saw swatches of it, so I say stick to Ocean. Just get a replacement for the one you sent back, and let Daphne make sure that there are no scratches. She's GORGY!

WOW :nuts: WOW :nuts: WOW :nuts: I'm just speechless !!!
FANTASTIC choice - well done :tup: the ocean work is absolutely GORGEOUS :drool: CONGRATS on this beauty 'P' incoral...... - you've a great taste :yes: !!

The 'lighter' blue (on the left) is this the '07 aquamarine ? I LOVE this :heart:

IMG_1040.jpg

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and compliments!

Okay, so I called Daphne this afternoon - and of course with my luck...:Push:THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF OCEAN WORK W/ SGH!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

So now my choices are the following: SIENNA WORK W/ GOLD GH, SIENNA WORK WITH CLASSIC HARDWARE, or OCEAN WORK WITH GOLD GH...

although an Ocean Weekender with SGH would also be lovely :graucho:.

I'm so bummed right now...I'll answer everyone's question when I get home and finish moping!:sad: