OCEAN WORK w/ SILVER GIANT HARDWARE...

:yahoo: I :heart::heart::heart: the Sienna with the GGH!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you decide to go with. (Secretly my fingers are crossed for this choice!) The picture that Daphne sent you is so unbelievable- it is too die for!!!!!!

P. Inc, I was kind like hoping you will get another Ocean SGH Work. Sorry to hear they sold out! I love that color combo too & almost purchased a Day bag but I still need to hold on for my SS Day. I'm hoping that your love will grow on Ms. Sienna GGH. Don't you want to wait for Pine SGH Work? I have no idea how dark the green will be, but from Daphne's description, it sounded like a good green color for Fall.

:yahoo: I :heart::heart::heart: the Sienna with the GGH!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you decide to go with. (Secretly my fingers are crossed for this choice!) The picture that Daphne sent you is so unbelievable- it is too die for!!!!!!

Ok, so Daphne sent me this Sienna Work with GGH...

DSC04834.jpg

DSC04835.jpg

ICB, congrats on that Ocean Work! I just finally saw one in person at Printemps, exactly your bag, and the leather was lovely. Oh my, this is a good year for leather.

P. Inc, I was kind like hoping you will get another Ocean SGH Work. Sorry to hear they sold out! I love that color combo too & almost purchased a Day bag but I still need to hold on for my SS Day. I'm hoping that your love will grow on Ms. Sienna GGH. Don't you want to wait for Pine SGH Work? I have no idea how dark the green will be, but from Daphne's description, it sounded like a good green color for Fall.

I have a little reservation when it comes to pine. I've seen a few samples - I think I'd like it more (for me) as an accessory.

Yes! I can't wait to see pictures of it with the rest of your collection (which by the way is amazing!!!!!!). I just can not stop staring at these pictures - I love that!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I meant to say DAPHNE SENT ME THESE PHOTOS! I didn't commit to that bag - although she and I are finalizing everything tomorrow...

ICB, congrats on that Ocean Work! I just finally saw one in person at Printemps, exactly your bag, and the leather was lovely. Oh my, this is a good year for leather.

Didn't you read? The bag had a flaw and was sent back to Bal NY - and of course naturally with my luck, they are sold out to even replace it :crybaby:

Now I'm struggling to make a decision.

OMG! ICB... you HAVE to get that Sienna GGH work... if I were anywhere near you, I'd point a gun to your head to get it ! that is gorgeous!!! I ABSOLUTELY :heart::heart::heart: it! its even better than the Truffle GGH work that I want! maybe I should get this one instead... :graucho: its gorgeous!

OMG! ICB... you HAVE to get that Sienna GGH work... if I were anywhere near you, I'd point a gun to your head to get it ! that is gorgeous!!! I ABSOLUTELY :heart::heart::heart: it! its even better than the Truffle GGH work that I want! maybe I should get this one instead... :graucho: its gorgeous!

Ali, I know I know that the Sienna GGH Work is just gorgeous. I've managed to exchanged the Ocean.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!